TexasRed is offline New Member

Cool Damn-Got Gyno,Help

I've always tried to be real safe when it came to this but I slipped up now I think and grown a little bit of the bitch tits. This is probably my 10th cycle(I'm 24) Always used nova while on a cycle. But never had problems. Started dbol just a week and a half ago(the injectable revofitB) I was going to take it light 75 mgs a week which is about average for that. Was low on Novaldex, though I've ordered more so was just taking 10mgs a day. Didn't think gyno could be a problem so early in the cycle. But sure enough It has been. I guess its possible I'm just gaing alot of water wait and Getting bloated? But I dont think so. So I've got 10 more 20mgs tabs of novaldex and 2 and a half weeks till I get the rest. So my question is what do I do now, Try to stretch out the nova I have untill I recieve more. Or dose up high 20 or 40mgs a day and just go without for a week a two? Stop the dbol right now(Seems like the best Idea to me). Or keep on going, tough it out and pray it does not get worse. I'd really like any constructive opinions, Thanks in advance guys-Stu

P.S. To mods or anybody else, I posted this in another part of the forum first before realizing this would be the best place for it, sorry for the double post

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    I know letrozole can have a slight reversal affact on breast tissue. Its a slow process though. I would maybe try both letrozole and nolva, but im not sure if you can take them together. AR-R sels the stuff and delivery is fast. It takes like 2 days. its the banner at the top of the screen uppper right. I thought it was BS but then i tried there clen and knoew it was for real. I just ordered some tamox and letro myself.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude jump on 80mg nolvadex ED order more nolvadex from AAR or kitsnmore and will there within a week.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    nolva and letro like written above..your best options.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd also halt the dbol if you know that's what caused you to get the gyno in the first place. Next time you can order from arr and get you stuff in a matter of days.

Thread Information