Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    briansauras's Avatar
    briansauras is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,560

    What do you guys suggest

    Ive seen PCT ran 300mg-100mg-50mg clomid for 21days aswell as 100mg clomid for 30days. Which would be more effective?

    Also when taking multi doses for clomid do you take it all at once or do you have to split it up throughout the day? And does time of day matter?

  2. #2
    LincolnLSonDubs2003 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    58
    Bump, some questions I was wondering also.

  3. #3
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    There's no need to split the doses up of clomid because of the half-life but if you need to split it up 2 times a day..... but there's no need

    For PCT I like to run it this way for no less then 30 days. If I feel like I haven't recover fully then I will go longer. I also extend the nolva and L-dex a week longer then PCT.

    Day 1 - 30 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex

  4. #4
    briansauras's Avatar
    briansauras is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,560
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    There's no need to split the doses up of clomid because of the half-life but if you need to split it up 2 times a day..... but there's no need

    For PCT I like to run it this way for no less then 30 days. If I feel like I haven't recover fully then I will go longer. I also extend the nolva and L-dex a week longer then PCT.

    Day 1 - 30 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    Ok so I could just take my clomid dose when I wake up everyday. Is it fine to take nolva and clomid together?
    I have tribulus aswell. Should I wait till im done with PCT to start?

  5. #5
    Ironmanjay's Avatar
    Ironmanjay is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    n cali
    Posts
    168
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    There's no need to split the doses up of clomid because of the half-life but if you need to split it up 2 times a day..... but there's no need

    For PCT I like to run it this way for no less then 30 days. If I feel like I haven't recover fully then I will go longer. I also extend the nolva and L-dex a week longer then PCT.

    Day 1 - 30 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    You couldn't say it any better bro. Run it till you feel recovered you know your body the best

  6. #6
    Papi93's Avatar
    Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    12,336
    Quote Originally Posted by briansauras
    Ive seen PCT ran 300mg-100mg-50mg clomid for 21days aswell as 100mg clomid for 30days. Which would be more effective?

    Also when taking multi doses for clomid do you take it all at once or do you have to split it up throughout the day? And does time of day matter?
    I prefer Mudman's method of 100mg for 30days.

    Take all at once (before bed is most popular).

  7. #7
    Papi93's Avatar
    Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    12,336
    Quote Originally Posted by briansauras
    Ok so I could just take my clomid dose when I wake up everyday. Is it fine to take nolva and clomid together?
    I have tribulus aswell. Should I wait till im done with PCT to start?
    Take the clomid at bedtime. You can take nolva and clomid together. Take the trib with PCT.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •