Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: please help

  1. #1
    roger24's Avatar
    roger24 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    in the gym
    Posts
    618

    Exclamation please help

    ok, i was running pct 100mg clomid, and 20mg nolva ed. then in a metting my vision became blurry, and i got realy dizzy. it was to the point were i couldent drive for a couple days. i then stopped taking the clomid, that was about 2 weeks and 2 days ago. but im still having vision problems, i was seing some stars yesturday, and and my vision was doing some realy weird things. like when you look into water, and you can see your reflection, but everything is moving a little bit, thats almost how it seems. i was also seing double of some things. i went to the eye docter and he said my eyes were fine, 20-20. what should i do now, its already been a two weeks and 2 days, and im still having vision problems. i im starting to wonder if i will always have messed up vision. thanks guys.

  2. #2
    Papi93's Avatar
    Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    12,336
    Quote Originally Posted by roger24
    ok, i was running pct 100mg clomid, and 20mg nolva ed. then in a metting my vision became blurry, and i got realy dizzy. it was to the point were i couldent drive for a couple days. i then stopped taking the clomid, that was about 2 weeks and 2 days ago. but im still having vision problems, i was seing some stars yesturday, and and my vision was doing some realy weird things. like when you look into water, and you can see your reflection, but everything is moving a little bit, thats almost how it seems. i was also seing double of some things. i went to the eye docter and he said my eyes were fine, 20-20. what should i do now, its already been a two weeks and 2 days, and im still having vision problems. i im starting to wonder if i will always have messed up vision. thanks guys.
    Did you tell the eye doctor what you were taking?

  3. #3
    roger24's Avatar
    roger24 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    in the gym
    Posts
    618
    no. but i told my reguler doctor and he dident know much about clomid. so how long do you think it will last.

  4. #4
    Papi93's Avatar
    Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    12,336
    Quote Originally Posted by roger24
    no. but i told my reguler doctor and he dident know much about clomid. so how long do you think it will last.
    I done a lot of reading of this site and no one really seems to know if there there is any permanent damage. Some say yes, some say no. I would say no for now because otherwise you would have members posting about the permanent damage clomid has caused them. You did the right thing by stopping it.

  5. #5
    Papi93's Avatar
    Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    12,336
    How long did you take the clomid for? Clomid has a long half-life (5 days).
    Last edited by Papi93; 12-29-2005 at 07:00 PM.

  6. #6
    roger24's Avatar
    roger24 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    in the gym
    Posts
    618
    i ran the clomid for 3 weeks at 100mg ed. shouldent it be out of my system by now. its been 2 weeks and 3 days since i last took any clomid. and im still having vision problems. thanks for the help

  7. #7
    Papi93's Avatar
    Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    12,336
    Quote Originally Posted by roger24
    i ran the clomid for 3 weeks at 100mg ed. shouldent it be out of my system by now. its been 2 weeks and 3 days since i last took any clomid. and im still having vision problems. thanks for the help
    I'm not sure if it's still in your system. I would post a new thread on that question and maybe somebody will be able to help you out. Sorry about that. I would like to know that question as well. Good luck, Roger.

  8. #8
    roger24's Avatar
    roger24 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    in the gym
    Posts
    618
    thanks bro.

  9. #9
    Papi93's Avatar
    Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    12,336
    Quote Originally Posted by roger24
    thanks bro.
    No problem. I'll bump them if they fall too far.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •