Bottle-Poppin is offline New Member

Aromasin confusion.

So we can see that 25mgs is a very effective dose from that chart, right? As an added benefit, exemestane not only increases testosterone and lowers estrogen, but it also increases IGF levels (11).Additionally Worth noting is that Aromasin may possibly be less harsh on blood lipids (14)than some of the other (similar) compounds we use in the world of bodybuilding or athletics (other AI´s). It also has, at best no effect on IGF, and at worst could lower (13) it. AI´s are very tricky with regards to inconsistencies in IGF levels.

Unfortunately, you need to take Exemestane for a week to reach steady blood plasma levels of it, and exemestane has a ½ life of 27 hours (12.).
    What does this mean, you take Aromasin ed at 25mg for the first week only? After that, then what? I'm not sure I understand why it matters ("unfortunately") if it takes a week to build up if you plan on taking it everday anyways..Is that written because people do not want to take an AI everyday or is it something else?
    Last edited by Bottle-Poppin; 09-07-2007 at 07:08 AM.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Take 25 mg QD.. Not only for the first week.

Merc.

Njord is offline Senior Member
    The "stable blood plasma levels part is what gets most people confused. I would just ignore it. Take your dosage of 25mg ED, as Merc said.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Njord
    The "stable blood plasma levels part is what gets most people confused. I would just ignore it. Take your dosage of 25mg ED, as Merc said.

OPPPS

Oh I just saw I said QD not ED

QD means Everyday !! but some peeps dont know that so its best to put ED instead ..

Merc.

Do you prefer 25mg ed for 1 month...or 25mg eod for a longer cycle..and will this effect the NO2 release in the brain thus causing pump and libido problems?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle-Poppin
    Do you prefer 25mg ed for 1 month...or 25mg eod for a longer cycle..and will this effect the NO2 release in the brain thus causing pump and libido problems?

Use it ED...

Merc.

Aromasin can also cause androgenic sides (29)(30)(31), which may help to elevate your mood while you are on PCT.
    What are these androgenic sides (from increase test levels) from using Aromasin ? Enough to convert to DHT causing MPB? Enough T to cause oily skin into acne? Haven't found anything on AI's and side effects outside of estrogen depletion.

Thread Information