Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active

Thread: 1st Cycle EVER... Currently on HCG. QUESTION:

TrevHoff is offline Junior Member

Question 1st Cycle EVER... Currently on HCG. QUESTION:

I have EASY access to hCG as my doc prescribes it mono therapy to boost my natural test levels. Long story short, since starting back in August last year it has done great things for me taking away all side effects of low-t.

Now I am looking at doing my first cycle ever and plan on doing hCG 500 iu/week (250 iu every 3.5 days) through my 12 week cycle (debatable I know! But decided to do it regardless). Now my PCT I plan on doing both Nolvadex & Clomid for 4 weeks starting 2 weeks after my last test injection:

Nolva________________Clomid_____________
    280mg/week (40mg ED) 525mg/week (75mg ED)
    140mg/week (20mg ED) 350mg/week (50mg ED)

Is there any suggestions on WHERE to introduce hCG into my regular regime once the dust has settled and PCT is complete? Do I continue with it through my PCT etc.

Any input would be much appreciated. I think this differs greatly in the fact I don't believe many are on hCG mono-therapy.
    Last edited by TrevHoff; 01-23-2015 at 09:30 AM.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't know anyone on hcg mono therapy but I would be more concerned with estrogen control. So why not use an ai instead of the serms?

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    I don't know anyone on hcg mono therapy but I would be more concerned with estrogen control. So why not use an ai instead of the serms?
    Sorry, I should state I will be taking Arimidex @ 0.25mg every other day (From day 2 up until PCT starts). I was prone to Gyno as an adolescent, maybe should be taking a higher dosage more frequent? Any suggestions!??

Quote Originally Posted by TrevHoff View Post
    Sorry, I should state I will be taking Arimidex @ 0.25mg every other day (From day 2 up until PCT starts). I was prone to Gyno as an adolescent, maybe should be taking a higher dosage more frequent? Any suggestions!??
    No that looks right but what is your reasoning for using the serms if you are directly stimulating the testies with the hcg ?

No that looks right but what is your reasoning for using the serms if you are directly stimulating the testies with the hcg?
    From research for PCT it looks ideal to run Clomid and Nolva together and would be no sense in running hCG at this time. My question is when would be a good idea to jump back into my hCG mono-therapy. From the form of your question, sound like immediately after my 4 week PCT would be a good introduction point??

From research for PCT it looks ideal to run Clomid and Nolva together and would be no sense in running hCG at this time. My question is when would be a good idea to jump back into my hCG mono-therapy. From the form of your question, sound like immediately after my 4 week PCT would be a good introduction point??
    If you are being prescribed hcg from your physician i am not understanding why you would ever stop the hcg at all? Just run it with your cycle.

If you are being prescribed hcg from your physician i am not understanding why you would ever stop the hcg at all? Just run it with your cycle.
    I will be doing hCG with my 12 week cycle, after 12 weeks going to keep on my Arimidex for 2 more weeks then start my PCT with Clomid and Nolva.

Are you saying run hCG the entire time On cycle, in between cycle and PCT, PCT and after?

I will be doing hCG with my 12 week cycle, after 12 weeks going to keep on my Arimidex for 2 more weeks then start my PCT with Clomid and Nolva.

Are you saying run hCG the entire time On cycle, in between cycle and PCT, PCT and after?
    What is the point in running pct when you are on dr prescribed hcg? You are not going to restart your lh production so long as you are administering hcg. this is just the negative feedback loop. I am unsure of what you are really trying to accomplish here?
    jdc91gt likes this.

Thread Information