scott04 is offline New Member

Need info with pct

Ok so about a year ago i did 2 month of dbol 50 mg a day and then 2 month of equipoise . With arimidex but my financial situation made it that i could afford arimidex at the end and pct. now i know it late and i was 20 i know it was dumb i was young and dum. Did research and all. I had trouble with getting hard and the libido was gone now it kind back up. I take some test booster like tribulus and animal stack but was wondering what i could take that would anaible me to stop taking test booster. I know it was dum i dont need for someone to moral me i just whant to know what to take and how much of it to take. Possibly not to expensive plz. I just finish 150mg each day for a week then a week at 100 mg and then two week at 50. My testes got some of the size back so i know when i start to think about it it get worst so is it all in my head or could i take something to help that i didnt read about

scott04 is offline New Member
    Equipoise was 2 cc each week then again i know i was dum ok

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    You need to have labs run to see what is going on. Your cycle was not well planned out at all but after a year you should be recovered

How old are you, Scott?

Thread Information