Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jimmyinkedup

Thread: Gyno reversal letro or nolva????

Brandonmc07 is offline New Member

Gyno reversal letro or nolva????

So I've had a small lump and puffy nipples for about 3-4 weeks now. I've took liquid letro for a week from one source that tasted like sugar water and wasn't feeling any sides so I switched and got some from another source (green color). I took it for a week and still wasn't noticing sides besides my sex drive is completely gone. Not sure if the sex drive sides is from coming off cycle and not doing any pct Bc I went straight to letro to take care of gyno. Anyway I read austines thread on taking SERMS to reverse gyno rather than AI's so I switched to nolva this 3rd week of my attempted gyno reversal. I've taken 40 mg for 3 days so far. I'm wondering now if I made a mistake from halting the letro and switching to nolva. I feel now since my sex drive is shot that the liquid letro was working and I should've stayed with it. Should I go back and continue letro or go on with the nolva? By the way I was at 2.5/day letro when I was with it.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Get BW

Run Ralox, it's much stronger than Nolvadex . I am currently running it @ 120mg a day - I will be tapering down after two weeks.

You still on gear?

I am also running Letro, no sex drive isn't the best way to tell how your e2 #'s are doing. Last time I had a flare up, I ran Letro & it bottomed out my e2. I felt very rough for a couple of days, yet my libido was still very good.

SERM's for gyno. And a big X2 on the raloxifene, particularly for reversal provided your gyno has not become fibrous.

What do you mean by fibrous. Hard?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Bottom Line -If you have gyno - try Raloxifene. Its worth it to try it no matter what given the small investment and other factors compared to surgery. It is the most effective gyno treatment and has been shown to even treat pubertal or pre pubertal gyno. The site sponsor arr carries it. Id run it at 60mg/day. Plan on minimum 2 months but prob closer or up to 6.
    Best of Luck.
    Temporary Accnt likes this.

Thank you

Samson, you said "get BW" what is bw?
    I've been on nolva 40mg for a week pharma grade. Should I keep with it for another week or just stop and start the ralox immediately. I can only get liquid ralox too. Is it fine to go with that from the site's sponsor?

Samson, you said "get BW" what is bw?
    I've been on nolva 40mg for a week pharma grade. Should I keep with it for another week or just stop and start the ralox immediately. I can only get liquid ralox too. Is it fine to go with that from the site's sponsor?

Blog Entries
    BW is blood work.
    Take the Nolva right up to the day you start the Ralox
    Arr is what I used and it worked very well. It is also what I have on hand now just in case.

Well I've been on the nolva for 8 days at 40mg/day. I believe the lump is starting to shrink. I will still switch to Ralox but probably not until the end of next week

ghosttt360 is offline New Member
    I been on Ralox 60mg for a month before that on Nolva for 40/20/20/20 I front loaded the ralox 120mg, for 2 days, and then been hitting 60mgs for almost a month. THIS week CONSIDERABLE improvement. Completely gone when cold a SMALL bit when warm. Going to run it another month possibly drop down to 30mg. Ralox is def working better and faster than the Nolva. Plus for me my libido is like a ENGINE from the ralox. Id' x3 for the Ralox using RUI. Tastes much better than the nolva too.

Good to hear. Thanks man. I'll be switching over. And what does x3 mean?
    Were you on cycle during any of this? I only ran my cycle 5 weeks before I cut it off Bc of the gyno effects. I've been off 2 months now. I am seeing improvement with the nolva in the last week.
    I was thinking about starting up another with just 400-500mg/test a week while on the ralox heavy. I know it probably sounds crazy. Just wanted to get an opinion. Thanks

How long have you had your case of gyno?

ghosttt360 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandonmc07 View Post
    Good to hear. Thanks man. I'll be switching over. And what does x3 mean?
    Were you on cycle during any of this? I only ran my cycle 5 weeks before I cut it off Bc of the gyno effects. I've been off 2 months now. I am seeing improvement with the nolva in the last week.
    I was thinking about starting up another with just 400-500mg/test a week while on the ralox heavy. I know it probably sounds crazy. Just wanted to get an opinion. Thanks
    haha just means I vote 3 times for it!

No I am off cycle.

Me personally I'd put the Gyno control on full tilt, and work on that first before hopping on anything else that can aggravate it or make it worse. Gyno reversal should be priority number one.

Cycle will always be there when you are ready. No guy wants a set of tits that stay forever and it will be harder to reverse on anything that is aromatizing. Plus can't hurt to get back to baseline and clear out for a few months since the serm is going to be raising some test too.

Good luck blasting at the gyno.

Blog Entries
    Id addresss the gyno first then worry about cycling later man

Thanks guys. I just got my ralox in today so I'm gonna try it out. I'm also going to talk to a surgeon on Thursday. Mainly Bc I'm curious how much it would actually cost for the surgery. Hopefully I won't need it though

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandonmc07 View Post
    Thanks guys. I just got my ralox in today so I'm gonna try it out. I'm also going to talk to a surgeon on Thursday. Mainly Bc I'm curious how much it would actually cost for the surgery. Hopefully I won't need it though
    Cost all depends on your insurance and if you doctor will say it's needed medically and not cosmetically.

Whats your body fat %? I started to get lumps a couple of months ago and sensitive but after about a week of ralox it went away. I have always carried extra fat on the chest. When younger it just make my chest look bigger/fuller but now it has a little less solid look under neath but as my body fat decreases the chest area looks better.

I think if I could get down to 10% it would be 99% gone.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 10-20-2014 at 03:17 AM.

Cost for surgery would be $1,800. Cheaper Bc I have a mild case. Just under local in the office. Still gonna wait it out though and see if the ralox gets the job done

Blog Entries
    Shit, under 2k is damn solid

But, yeah - same here - hitting the meds first. Worked for me before, but I was stupid enough to make it angry and come back - it was 99% gone

Damn that sucks. Good luck. I'll keep updating on how it's working out for me. I do know that I will never use letro again at 2.5mg/day for a week. The worst feeling ever. But has anyone heard or used letro on cycle at a very lose dose for their AI? Just wondering Bc I have a lot left and I could use it for my next cycle.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, running letro at full force is no joke

I ran letro at .25mg EOD as an Ai last summer. I was running right about 2 grams of gear. 700mg of tren Ace, same on prop & mast.

I felt okay - but, now I know it's just better to run lower doses of gear so a milder Ai can be used.

Thread Information