dazzle1 is offline New Member

Depressed and thinking about dropping Clomid from my PCT

First cycle.
    Ran test e 225 / tren e 150 cycle for 14 weeks.
    I ran Nolva 20 from weeks 4-14 to prevent gyno.
    I did not run HcG or an AI.

I came off cycle and waited two weeks to start PCT.

Planned on doing the typical Clomid and Nolva 100/40 100/40 50/20 50/20

I'm 2.5 weeks into PCT and I'm depressed as hell. My emotions are all over the place, I've got headaches and I've lost the drive I used to have at work.

These feelings started within days of my starting Clomid.
    I'm thinking about stopping my clomid here and just finishing the last 10 days with Nolva alone.

As I understand it Clomid and Nolva are both SERMS and are equally effective at blocking gyno. I also understand that clomid may help re-start my test production, but wouldn't the nolva do the same? Are they both really needed?

I'm a big boy and mentally tough, so I can tough through all this.
    But this really is rough on me. I think it's the clomid and I'd like to stop it.

Bottom line, am I taking a big risk by doing this?
    Last edited by dazzle1; 10-08-2014 at 12:36 AM.

Blood work would certainly tell the tale. But at this point my guess is that your E2 is elevated along with the clomid in your system it's possible your hormones are completely out of whack. Back the clomid off to 75 or even 50mg and run it straight through the remainder of your recovery plan along with your nolva. This may help.

lunatikgixxer is offline New Member
    I dont know why people get stuck on doing so much more clomid? I ran 50/50/25/25/25 and the same dose of nolva as you for a PCT of 5 weeks. I am perfectly fine now and g2g. And thats AFTER running a Sust cycle of 16 weeks and a Test E/Primo cycle of 16 weeks back to back. Stop doing so much clomid. Take 50mg a day before before with the nolva nothing more.

mackbutter is offline New Member
    Clomid was tough for me as well. I did 100/100/50/50/50/25 (If I remember correctly) and dropping to 50 was MUCH better for me.
    Many people are on meds for depression . Don't know if u are. But if so Nolvadex will block or is contraindicated with SSRIs. That would be a painful withdrawl symptoms from the SSRI.

dazzle1 is offline New Member
    I stopped the clomid after 2.5 weeks. I started feeling better right away. Will run out the rest of my PCT with Nolva. That clomid stuff is cra

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Probably should have started by, 1) taking your PCT before bed to allow you to sleep through any potential "sides." 2) Reduce the Clomid dose before summarily dropping it. Clomid and Novla should both be used in PCT. If you first reduce your clomid dose and still can't deal with it, replace with torem or rolax. One product PCT is not ideal.

Thread Information