benf.stokes is offline New Member

3 Month Gyno, Started Letro

Hi,

I have 3 month old gyno on both breasts (bigger in the left). Up until now I have taken no action but 2 days ago I started taking letro.
    I started having a burning sensation in the worst off breast yesterday, is this a good sign?
    Also what can I realistically expect from this treatment? How long before i should see results if the treatment is working?
    Also I was considering starting a Lean Xtreme cycle (lowering cortisol), would this be a bad idea on letro?

Thanks

If i were you i would dump the letro and read up on raloxifene. By far its been the best compound at treating gyno and reversing in some cases where the tissue has not become hard and fibrous. Letro is old school and has nasty side effects and can do more harm than good.

Hmm, raloxifen seems pretty good indeed. My tissue isn't that hard at all although I feel some nodes near the muscle.
    Where could i order it from, being in Canada?
    Also in the meanwhile is it worth it to keep up the letro or should I dump it and use nolva (I have some)?

Just to confirm, youre not on cycle correct?

Yes i would add the nolva and turf the letro. Im not entirely sure where to get ralox in Canada. Shouldn't be too difficult though. However, if youre having difficulties the site sponsor carries it i believe. Welcome to Ar-r.com!

khaled_mgsx is offline New Member
    if you r in cycle you should use an AI to keep E2 hormone in a good level + a SERM " I prefer Ralox " if gyno appears
    but if you finished your cycle you should use" ralox or nolva "only for gyno reversal without an AI
    using an AI after cycle would crash your E2 level in your body and you won't need that.

Raloxifene: Dose Raloxifene at 60 mg, up to 80mg daily. Do not go up and down with the dose. Start with 60 mg for 6 weeks. If you do not notice much difference, increase to 80 mg and stay at 80 mg until gynecomastia is reversed.

Tamoxifen: Dose at 40 mg every day for 1 week. After that, drop dose to 20 mg and use that every day until gynecomastia is reversed.
    be patient for results it may take up to 6 months .
    if ralox doesnt work surgery is your option.

Yes, I am not on cycle.
    I'll start on the Nolva then while I can't get Ralo, thanks for all the help!

Thread Information