Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: Strategy for time off without losing gains

Jasonkillion is offline New Member

Strategy for time off without losing gains

Hey guys first post here,
    So in the past 7 months I've put on about 20 pounds and the weight increase put so much stress on the ligaments of my forearms. I get a shooting pain like shin splints when curling. I've researched it and it appears that the only way for it to heal is to take 3 weeks-2 months off depending on how severe it is. I Already have 3 months of test E (500mg/week) that I want to start but obviously can't until my forearms heal. Can anyone recommend a strategy for healing as fast as possible so I can start the test? Can I take anavar for the month off so it can heal without losing gains then start the test rift after? Or is 4 months to long to be on cycle?
    6'2"
    209lbs

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    If you gained 20lbs in 7 months why do you want to do steroids ???

You are your lifes peak of your own natural testosterone , taking test e will halt and completely shut down this natural production, plus you have 70% more chances of not recovering your testosterone at 21, then if you wait till your hpta matures. Why risk it???
    Just enjoy your gains you are doing well!!
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ Doesn't get any better than what Mr.BB stated!

As for the pain... I think it's something most of us on here have gone thru one time or another... It subsides usually, it did for me but does flare up! It is the same concept that the Fascia is tearing from its origin if I'm not mistaken...

But I'm not advising to work thru it if it hurts that bad... Have you seen a Doc?

I have carpel tunnel too... That just made me think if it's connected or not... Do you have this?? It would be interesting if you did(for science reasons not b/c your hurt)...

Thread Information