Tommytim is offline New Member

what should I do ?

Okay some of you maybe saw my previous post "New To This" and "What Should I Run". If not here's a quick sumup, I'm 21 235 5'11 and rushed into the steroid world with not much knowledge. So here Iam worried because I have these itchy heated bumps on and around the area I pinned, they are very hard and makings worried, I was told I would have to PCT but don't know which I should use and for how long, Please get back to me with some info asap

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    We need to know what you have been taking and for how long before we can advise?

Test E. 300mg 10ml 1.25 twice a week, Only pinned 4times and that's 2 on the right, once on the left and once on the cheek

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    What size pin did you use... It kinda sounds like the inj wasn't deep enough and ended up being a subQ inj which at the volume you pinned would be way to much... That's just my opinion could be wrong...

But if you want to start your PCT order from ar-r and get clomid and Nolvadex (tamoxifen )
    Clomid - 75/50/50/50 that is mgs per day/wk and it's the same concept for the Nolva...
    Nolva. - 40/40/20/20

As you now know don't start something you haven't educated yourself on... SND always have everything(gear/ancillaries/etc b4 you start!

GL OP!

Inch and 5/8 was the size

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    That's def long enough! Maybe an allergic reaction to the oil? That rules out subQ unless you were at a serious angle of some sort and missed the muscle(but very doubtful)! Any pain/redness/Swelling/fever besides the bumps?

And since you jumped into this too fast, it is important that you realized you aren't ready! As far as PCT goes... WhZt I mentioned above I'd your best option IMO! Well packaged, discrete, and I'm in the states do it gets here within 3 days...

Okay can you send me the link? And yes swelling, itchy and heated bumps around the pinned area also very tight

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    It's at the top part of page in Q & A section... It'll say "Austinites Educational Article Database" and once you click on it... It will load the whole page with a dedicated section for each(I'm bad w/posting links sorry) and on the q & a section it'll have the other link "Planning and executing a successful first cycle"

BTW - keep an eye on that area(inj site/& the bumps) take your temp... Is it hot to the touch as well?

Nah I can touch them, they aren't that hot but I try not to tho because I don't want to irritate it. And is it still considered a full cycle even tho I didn't finish? It says for the PcT I have to wait 14 days after my last pin, Does that mean finished cycle or the last pin I did ??

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Yes, your pinning test e, do that is 14 days after your last pin is when you Start your PCT(whether it's now - which you probably should if your experiencing sides or since you don't have your PCT SERMs then order from ar-r and continue pinning till it comes) or if you do have them than you can stop now and continue your hCG til 3 days prior to PCT! Make sense Tommy?

Yea kinda, I'm just worried about these bumps. The swelling kinda went down on them.

My last pin was Friday Feb 20. So 14days prior today is when I start PCT? And do you have any idea WHAT CAUSED the bumps? I didn't know you will see sides 2weeks in

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Are you taking an AI to control your test to Estro conversion? hCG ? If your not taking an AI no wonder your experiencing sides... As this is very important in controling your E2! You have all the info on here and on Austinites Educational Article Database" read the whole thing and if you still have ?'s I'll be more than happy to help out further... But do your part! Make sense!

And I'm not sure about the bumps... I would just keep an eye on it... If it gets worse or you develope a fever go to doc!

If not order your clomid and Nolva loke I stated! If you can't find the answer on this forum I don't get it... All the stickies are for this very reason

If your last pin was Friday then 14 days after that is when you start PCT!
    Last edited by NACH3; 02-23-2015 at 09:02 AM.

Nah no AI or HCG , looks like I have a lot of reading to do before anything, Thanks for taking the time out and explaining things to me much appreciated. I'll do my research and if I have anymore questions I'll hit you up man

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    IMHO - I'd stop and PCT as soon as you can... If you don't have clomid or Nolva you know where to get it...(ar-r )!

And keep on reading AAS isn't goin nowhere! Lol take your time and learn the basics and start off just that basic(BW/test only/AI/hCG )!

Good luck!

Thread Information