I'm trying to budget and plan for first cycle of test e based off of austinites 12 week first cycle post. Can someone critique my order and make sure that I'm ordering the correct amounts? I of course want to have necessary amounts for entire cycle In place before I start so I don't have to worry about running out.

Clomi 70ml 35mg/ml x1
Tamox 50ml 20mg/ml x1
Stane 30ml 25mg/ml x1
NAC 600 mg 60 caps x2

Also getting raloxifene just in case and hcg which I know is a must as well.

Do I run stane Ed or eod? Would I be fine with the liquidex or is it worth it to spend the extra money on the stane?

I'm 28 and currently at 201 and am 6ft. I lost 13 lbs in the past 10weeks just from cleaning up my diet and dialing back caloric intake and adjusting macros w\ meal planning, and increasing lift frequency to 5 days instead of 3. I haven't had my bf measured professionally but guess it to be around 20% using tape method and based off of pictures. I'm going to shed another 10lbs or so before I cycle but am trying to figure out the budget part of it first, so I have some time to lose the extra weight in order to cycle with healthy bf levels. My pcd is fine with running bw for me and was appreciative for being honest when I told her I was planning on cycling. Also, there are blood drives about once a month really close to me, so I will be able to donate every couple of months easily. Any help or guidance would be great. Yea buddy!!!
Blake