Thread: PH and SARM PCT

Ahole44 is offline New Member

PH and SARM PCT

I really never looked into PH before and didnt know much about them. went into a store my buddy worked at and he recommended Intelpharma Phenom and told me to use LGD sarm as a PCT. I went off what he said but as i finished my PH cycle i realized my testes had gotten a little smaller, no effect in any other sense from the PH noticable, same libido and no bad side effects. i have been training for close to 8 years now and needed something to push me past the edge and i maxed everything else i knew and had plateau. im now on my SARM LGD cycle from InterlPharma Epickat and am now worried about needing the PCT. i was able to acquire Clomid was just wondering when and how to dose it. Last time a fool around with this stuff and i know now def not to mess with PH's. Just looking for help on the PCT please!
    PH cycle: 2x a day Dymethazine 20mg Methylstenbolone 10mg
    SARM cycle: 2x a day LDG-4033 6mg

Before PH Cycle:
    Height: 5' 10"
    Weight: 225
    Bench: 395
    Squat: 495
    Clean: 315

Current Stats
    Height: 5' 10"
    Weight: 235
    Bench: 425
    Squat: 535
    Clean: 335

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    I think that you should wait 3 days after your last dose and the begin PCT using both clomid and nolvadex . The dosages should look similar to those below. Then in 6-8 weeks after finishing PCT have bloodwork to see if your natural hormone production has been restored.

clomid 75/50/50/50
    nolva 40/20/20/20

Thread Information