Nebis is offline Junior Member

one week into my pct and i still feel like shit

first cycle i just used clomid and was fine. this cycle i used a solution with both clomid and nolva in it made by *** products (reliable?). i have been taking one ml a day for a week (70ml 35 mg/ml). today especially i really noticed how shitty i felt. im getting ready to down my dose to 50ml 20mg, could it be that i was taking too much? or should i continue with i highdose because my body still needs a boost? i took my pct a little early to avoid feeling really shitty like i did the first time, could it be that my pct is bogus and only now im feeling the after effects? also ive lost muscle FAST and looking almost skinny fat now.

ps. i have some clomid left over from my last cycle that i know is legit. should i just start taking that instead?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    What was your cycle compounds, doses and duration?

sorry i forgot the most important part. well here is the thing my first cycle was test e 700mg a week for 10 weeks. i only took maybe a little more then a month off before starting my next test e 500mg a week for 10 weeks. could it be i didnt take long enough between cycles so my body is double damaged?

Quote Originally Posted by Nebis
    sorry i forgot the most important part. well here is the thing my first cycle was test e 700mg a week for 10 weeks. i only took maybe a little more then a month off before starting my next test e 500mg a week for 10 weeks. could it be i didnt take long enough between cycles so my body is double damaged?
    one month off between cycles doesn't give you enough time to recover. So you did 2 10 week cycles with 4 weeks of pct between the two?

correct. i am an idiot and i have learned my lesson. i started a new job that is grueling making me not be able to work out while on pct. i have already lost everything and maybe even more, my muscle feels squishy and soft instead of hard and solid. but do you think its just because i did too long of a cycle making it harder for my body to recover?

correct. i am an idiot and i have learned my lesson. i started a new job that is grueling making me not be able to work out while on pct. i have already lost everything and maybe even more, my muscle feels squishy and soft instead of hard and solid. but do you think its just because i did too long of a cycle making it harder for my body to recover?
    yes you haven't recovered yet and it will probably be a rocky recovery after being on that long. Take a look at the power pct. A google search will list it out for you. If you do not recovery the power pct is an option or going back on low dose test with hcg for 4-6 weeks and then run another pct

How long until normal? How long until the worst is over? Am I at my worst now?

How long until normal? How long until the worst is over? Am I at my worst now?
    hard to say how long and yes your probably below baseline now. It's gonna take some time. If your going to ride it out then I would wait 6-8 weeks and then run jabs to see were you are

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    hard to say how long and yes your probably below baseline now. It's gonna take some time. If your going to ride it out then I would wait 6-8 weeks and then run jabs to see were you are
    im going to ride it out. its shitty but it is bareable. what are jabs? should i take my pct for 6-8 weeks as well? or just the 4-5 weeks?

thanks for the help. youre the man

Quote Originally Posted by Nebis View Post
    im going to ride it out. its shitty but it is bareable. what are jabs? should i take my pct for 6-8 weeks as well? or just the 4-5 weeks?

Meant to say run Labs

infidel007 is offline New Member
    Hey guys. Im on day 8.of pct.clomid 50mg twice a day. Felt shitty and depressed until today. Feel pretty good now. I was on a long cycle. I'm 39 years old. I haven't used any gear in 15 years until now. I gained over 30lbs then cut about 7. Anyway, I used cyp250 and deca300 once a week for 10 weeks,then immediately sustanon250 once a week with anavar 25mg 3 times a day for 5 weeks and daily clenbuterol and 2iu hgh. I plan on taking a long break. Clomid is definitely working. No problems sexually, Is it common to break out with zits from clomid even though I don't get zits when I'm on the gear????? Thanks guys.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by infidel007 View Post
    Hey guys. Im on day 8.of pct.clomid 50mg twice a day. Felt shitty and depressed until today. Feel pretty good now. I was on a long cycle. I'm 39 years old. I haven't used any gear in 15 years until now. I gained over 30lbs then cut about 7. Anyway, I used cyp250 and deca300 once a week for 10 weeks,then immediately sustanon250 once a week with anavar 25mg 3 times a day for 5 weeks and daily clenbuterol and 2iu hgh. I plan on taking a long break. Clomid is definitely working. No problems sexually, Is it common to break out with zits from clomid even though I don't get zits when I'm on the gear????? Thanks guys.
    Yes, zits are normal. Its not the clomid but the deregulation of the hormones.

infidel007 is offline New Member
    When is a good time to get labs done? Thanks guys!!!

Xv1d is offline Junior Member

"Life's not about how hard of a hit you can give... it's about how many you can take, and still keep moving forward"
    I love that quote and it rings true. You'll bounce back man, armed with new knowledge and experience to reach new heights. Keep moving

fightnews is offline Associate Member
    U lost everything in 1 week? Come on

fightnews is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by infidel007 View Post
    Day 8 deca and sustenon stay in your system a long time are you sure its out of your system? It takes like 3 weeks i hear

Blog Entries
    unfortunately this is the common side effect of people who use steroids before they had a decent base to build off of...how long had you been training before you decided to take steroids ?...

Thread Information