Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Bio-Active

Thread: Got gear but no PCT

foodandfitness is offline New Member

Got gear but no PCT

Hello all, to start things off I'd like to point out the obvious yes I was stupid. A buddy of mine got me set up with a guy who sells gear, skeptical from reading on here if it's legit I talked to others and so yes indeed what I got is real based on the gains made by this guy's friends, and my buddy who vouched for him (hopefully it's good!). The point is I seized on the opportunity without even thinking, bought 20ml of 600mg/ml of test for a whopping $250. Living in a very small town I am already one of the biggest in the town(not trying to seem cocky). I just go to the only gym in town and you get to know the other dedicated gym rats pretty quick. The issue is I figured if the guy sells test and other compounds then he surely will have nolva, chlomid, ai, hcg , all the goodies for the post cycle too. But nope he just said to get online, this guy's friends including himself will use OTC pcts I believe to be for prohormones. I don't think I am allowed to say brands after being such a long time viewer I noticed this to be frowned upon of this forum but if I can, I will say it to help others in my predicament. So here I am, out 250 bucks on quite possibly one of the stupidest impulse buys ever and can't even use it. I read in previous forums to look at the top banner and quite frankly my tech skills are making this rather difficult. Any help would be appreciated. I have pins and test. After researching, I think I'm going to do...
    -Test E wks 1-10 600mg/wk mon,Thurs
    -Nolva week 12 day 1, 100 mg following 10 days 60 mg then next 10 will be 40mg.

I've been hearing so many mixed thoughts if you need hcg for a test only cycle or not, as for chlomid I mean I can add it but I've been seeing guys go just fine without? I read chlomid+nolva covers all the bases in terms of post cycle. As for an AI I would think to have it on hand just in case would be best, yet some people I read were doing 10 mg nolva to combat the oestrogen increase? I've just been reading so much different forums trying to piece it all together and I just need some final clarifications and assistance in finding my pct materials and the ai and hcg if needed or will an otc work? Just restating this I have NOT started yet because you guys continue to emphasize if not ready then don't start. Also if i cant get things in order, i am fine with throwing it out because it was rushed and stupid to begin with. Thank you again in advance.

My stats
    Age 18
    Weightlifting consistently 5.5 years
    HT 6ft 1
    WT 230
    Bf-10% (some abs but still keeping warm for winter)
    Also I'm studying to become a licensed dietician(not just certified) so I'd like to think my long time passion in nutrition has had my diet pretty on point.
    Thank you again.

I apologize for such a long post, just wanted to cover all the bases. Also figured with you mass doctors and professors of muscle more info is better. Thanks again!

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I wouldn't cycle at your age cause your test levels are at there peek. Know the risks of what you are thinking and read this sticky

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

I don't mean to argue, but I was just wondering what are your thoughts on this? Not saying I agree with it, just I've never realy saw anyone on the thread disprove him so I was confused.
    https://forums.**************/t/ster...enagers/106459

Your link is broken

The forum is on tnation labeled "steroid myths and teenagers" for some reason link won't go through. I posted what the OP said below in attatchments.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ForumRunner_20160117_183805.png 
Views:	77 
Size:	68.1 KB 
ID:	161327

Name:	ForumRunner_20160117_183817.png 
Views:	87 
Size:	79.1 KB 
ID:	161328

Name:	ForumRunner_20160117_183825.png 
Views:	74 
Size:	67.6 KB 
ID:	161329

Name:	ForumRunner_20160117_183834.png 
Views:	73 
Size:	57.7 KB 
ID:	161330

And as for the sticky you sent. My growth plates are fused, we had it checked last year. I sprouted up quick I guess. And foundation is built, nutrition is excellent, excercise plan is good(had a 2nd place physique ifbb pro 2015,2014 setup a plan not sure if I can say names. Hint hint) the only thing I can't be sure about is the hpta and endocrine. It may sound stupid, but I can already grow a beard and most people doubt me to be under 20? If that would be any hint to development. I'm not doubting you I just am hoping to get all the info from one thread I can if possible. Thanks.

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I can't open your link.

Also point blank, u need to really do more or better research. All u are sating is things like " some ppl say u don't need it. Others say u do" and "long time viewer" but yet u still don't realize no one here is going to give a 18 year old a source for thease things.

Not trying to be a a** just trying to get to the point.

My advice, throw out the gear or sale it to your buddy that uses. keep killing it at the gym and kitchen. Like u said your the biggest guy around your area. So u must be doing something right! Keep it up

Quote Originally Posted by foodandfitness View Post
    And as for the sticky you sent. My growth plates are fused, we had it checked last year. I sprouted up quick I guess. And foundation is built, nutrition is excellent, excercise plan is good(had a 2nd place physique ifbb pro 2015,2014 setup a plan not sure if I can say names. Hint hint) the only thing I can't be sure about is the hpta and endocrine. It may sound stupid, but I can already grow a beard and most people doubt me to be under 20? If that would be any hint to development. I'm not doubting you I just am hoping to get all the info from one thread I can if possible. Thanks.
    I didnt post the link to talk you out of cycling. I already told you why i suggest you do not cycle. The link would give you all the info you need to plan and execute a successful cycle

Okay well thank you very much guys. And yes I'm sorry I was referring to people saying this and what not I just can't remember the forums from which I got the info so I didn't want to credit the wrong source. But no really man, I'd rather have an answer straight up than with a spice of bullshit. Thanks again you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by foodandfitness
    Okay well thank you very much guys. And yes I'm sorry I was referring to people saying this and what not I just can't remember the forums from which I got the info so I didn't want to credit the wrong source. But no really man, I'd rather have an answer straight up than with a spice of bullshit. Thanks again you guys.
    we do not worry about what goes on other forums. We have a wealth of information right here
    73rr and almostgone like this.

Most truthful forum I have ever seen. This forum doesn't put up with scams. Members and staff call that sh** out right away.

I never read about anyone giving bad advice with out others jumping in and fixing the issues.

If u are trying to get somewhere (goals) this is the place to be. Everyone is more then willing to help in a safe matter!

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    For one, you are way to young. I could tell this by your attitude before I ever read you are 18.

The only advice I can give you is do not use these products until you are older. You will regret it. You have a great opportunity to build a foundation in the meantime.

Thanks again you guys the straight up honesty is what I needed. But mp859 do you mind me asking at what age/sign you'd recomend to know when ready? Is it just my lack of knowledge in the subject or just simply age? I was thinking I could start earlier, reading alot of people saying there's no true number but rather when the base foundation has been built, knowledge of subject, and are overall ready to make the decision then they are ready? I'm going to drop back down to research phase I guess. I'd just like input on when you would consider someone ready or is it impossible to tell when someone is "ready"?

fxrjuiceman is offline Associate Member
    Thanks again you guys the straight up honesty is what I needed. But mp859 do you mind me asking at what age/sign you'd recomend to know when ready? Is it just my lack of knowledge in the subject or just simply age? I was thinking I could start earlier, reading alot of people saying there's no true number but rather when the base foundation has been built, knowledge of subject, and are overall ready to make the decision then they are ready? I'm going to drop back down to research phase I guess. I'd just like input on when you would consider someone ready or is it impossible to tell when someone is "ready"?
    600mg test sounds sketchy. Don't EVER start a cycle without Nolva and Clomid minimum

Okay so even though it's 300mg/ml go with 250 per week, for when I actually do this way off in future. Got it. Thanks for all the input guys

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Post a pic please, 18 years old and 230lbs at 6'1 at 10% indicate you have superior genetics and you don't need AAS.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

It keeps giving me access denied when trying to edit profile.

My biggest thing about cycle at a young age is not all the damage to your body. It's that at your age u have NO idea what u will be doing for your life. U might be a pro bodybuilder or athlete. Very unlikely (not trying to be a a**) it's just not likely. U might become some guy at a desk or maybe a laborer. There is nothing wrong with that. So y risk the problems that u can have in the future just for a couple weeks of a fun.

U may think u will be lifting and running gear your whole life but it's more commen that ppl stop it all together because of life getting in the way.

It keeps giving me access denied when trying to edit profile.
    I think yo need 50 posts first

So I guess what I'm trying to say is, stay natty until your life is stable. Career job, stable living, wife, kids if u want them, house or what ever u want in life.

Ones u are at that point and if u are still working out hard and keeping your diet clean. That's when u should think about aas. Until then enjoy lifting and life! Try not to complicate things

Alright so I'll just keep reading then. But hey thank you so much for the input, even advice for life! But okay 50 posts I'll inch away at that.

Thread Information