yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member

What is the purpose of running tamox 6 weeks?

I know a standard PCT is clomid 100/100/50/50 and tamox 40/40/20/20 but I see some people suggest running tamox for 6 weeks instead of 4. What is the reason for this? Gyno prevention?

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You do that during a heavy cycle that is known to be harder to recover from. Either after a long cycle or a cycle with deca or tren in the mix

I did run Deca for 10 weeks, but only at 250mg a week. Do you think I should run tamox 6 weeks? Also, at that low of a dose what are my chances of experiencing "Deca dick"? Or is it not dose dependent? IE if your prone to it, you'll get it wether you run 250mg a week or 500mg a week.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahbuddy289
    I did run Deca for 10 weeks, but only at 250mg a week. Do you think I should run tamox 6 weeks? Also, at that low of a dose what are my chances of experiencing "Deca dick"? Or is it not dose dependent? IE if your prone to it, you'll get it wether you run 250mg a week or 500mg a week.
    It's pretty independent I run deca and even at high doses do not need a DA. I have never experienced anything but good sides from deca. I know many people that can't even handle a low dose of deca though so it just depends on how you tolerate the sides

I havent had ED problems from it yet so do you think im good? And is that a good indication I could handle a higher dose without negative sides?

Quote Originally Posted by yeahbuddy289
    I havent had ED problems from it yet so do you think im good? And is that a good indication I could handle a higher dose without negative sides?
    deca has a long active life which is why people call it more suppressive. It's never gonna hurt to run an extra couple weeks of pct

Thread Information