Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 2 Post By MrFreshmaker

Thread: Altrernative PCT

sem1234 is offline New Member

Altrernative PCT

This is my first post here, so hey all!!
    I'm not a native English speaker so please forgive any spelling \ grammar mistakes I may have.

I gave some thought to our traditional PCT plan which includes Nolvadex and Clomid.
    We all know that it takes time to cause the Pituitary gland to kick in and produce T at a sufficient amount again. During this phase , we are practically miserable, with no energy no sex drive and a shity mood (not to ention the lost os some gains and so on).

Now I was thinking, instead of the old mechanism. Why can't we simply use HCG + AI.
    The way I see it is: the HCG will signal the testis to produce T (They think its LH), we will then stop the conversion of T to E by using a suicide aromatase inhibitor. If there is not enough E binded to the hyputelmus, it will then secrete GnRH which will tell the Pituitary to produce T by making real LH again. As time goes by we will reduce the amont of AI and with the raise of the natural T we will slowly tapper off the HCG.

Pros:
    * No crash (Which is F** fantastic)
    * Faster recovery
    * No mood swings
    * A better chance of keeping more gains

Cons:
    * Lower HDL levels from the AI if we used too much AI
    * a chance of low libido if we used too much AI

OR

Another way of doing this would be using LOW dosage of HCG + Clomid +Nolvedex.
    This way we still get to keep some E so we avoid the libido and cardiovascular problems and we would not suppress T with other mechinsemes by using small dosage of HCG (Just the right amount of T to avoid natural suppression).After a week or 2 ow will drop the hcg completely. Sounds like a much smoother transaction to me.

It looks like a great trade off, but I must be missing something here !!
    Am I not seeing something? Is there a catch to this?

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by sem1234; 02-23-2016 at 03:27 AM.

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Hcg mimics lh production so no it's not recommended for pct as it will suppress lh function. It's best to use it on cycle to maintain testicular function and then use your serms to kick start your pct. welcome to the forum!

Thanks for your answer man!

Yes - I understand that, BUT early on the PCT phase our LH is low to non-existing anyways.
    I'm not seeing why using a LOW dose would suppress us. Add to that the fact that we are using SERMS and/or AI to block E from binding to the Hypulemus which should result in the pituetery producing natural LH. Theoretically we should be fine. I have a feeling I'm missing a mechanism here.
    Last edited by sem1234; 02-23-2016 at 07:11 AM.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    Hcg mimics lh production so no it's not recommended for pct as it will suppress lh function. It's best to use it on cycle to maintain testicular function and then use your serms to kick start your pct. welcome to the forum!
    Never been a pct guy. But from my studies lately and this year as a member here, ive got to say i agree with bio. Maintain testies on cycle and avoid supression when you should avoid it at most.

And i have a little adding myself. And its self-tested. Add mk677 to your pct or continue using it through pct if its in your cycle. Better cortisol levels and less chances for mental disorders along with the other benefits of mk677 ofcourse.
    And perhaps GW. Both mk and gw help on cholestrol.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 02-23-2016 at 09:00 AM.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Never been a pct guy. But from my studies lately and this year as a member here, ive got to say i agree with bio. Maintain testies on cycle and avoid supression when you should avoid it at most.

And i have a little adding myself. And its self-tested. Add mk677 to your pct or continue using it through pct if its in your cycle. Better cortisol levels and less chances for mental disorders along with the other benefits of mk677 ofcourse.
    And perhaps GW. Both mk and gw help on cholestrol.
    Interesting ^

I still don't get it.
    If the trade off is a longer PCT in exchange of no crush, better mood and more gains, I would take it any day.
    Is there a chance we are caught up with tradition?! I'ts either that or I'm missing something here.

Anyone care to explain why my assumptions are wrong? Don't just tell me "Oh HCG is suppressive (I understand that, I also explained how to counter that), or Iv'e heared this or that. Id love to get a biological explanation here.

Silabolin - thank for sharing your experience.

Thaks for your replies

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    well only solution. You got to try it for your self. Try it this forums way. Write down everything. Then do a powerpct next time. Write everything down. Then you will have the most accurate answer for your body for the rest of your life at just a low cost.
    Problem is, there are tons of experts, scientists and pros who would say a powerpct is way better than anything else.
    Then you have long time users who live for this shit who would say hcg on cycle only.
    But your body is unik and nobody can be 100% sure whats best for you.
    This is my gurus way, Rich Piana. He says, **** the internet, **** the forums, **** the smartasses and **** the pros. Find out yourself. Its the only bulletproof way.

And btw...You know Lee Priest?..well, he never did one single pct.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 02-24-2016 at 03:18 AM.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sem1234 View Post

Anyone care to explain why my assumptions are wrong? Don't just tell me "Oh HCG is suppressive (I understand that, I also explained how to counter that), or Iv'e heared this or that. Id love to get a biological explanation here.
    Well, your explanation on how to counter the HCG supression will not work.
    The Hypotalamus doesnt only control the amount of estrogens, GnRH is not only produced to increase estrogens. So, if it detects "enough" testostosterone and/or LH (HCG), it will not release GnRH.

But, its like Silabolin said, try it for yourself, do a test and deca cycle, try your alternative PCT taking blood work every week and then publish here your results.

Good luck!

Well my grand father had a great life and never did a google search, why do we google evryday???
    InternalFire likes this.

Silabolin - After reading, the protocol you suggested (Power PCT) me It's seems like the medical community thinks a lot like me.

By the way Rich Piana is a strong advoacte of a HCG only PCT, as far as I can remember.

Mr BB
    Good point ! but as I said , we can use just the right amount to get us going without suppression (The amount equivalent of half our natural T for example). Wouldn't that help with the intial horiebble crash?

I'm not a big fan of testing things on myself without a firm understanding of what I'm doing (Thats a wierd statment comming from someone on this forum

Also, does the Hypothalamus have androgen receptors? If not, how the hell can it detect high T?

MrFreshmaker is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sem1234
    Also, does the Hypothalamus have androgen receptors? If not, how the hell can it detect high T?
    Read this:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/179167/
    Mr.BB and InternalFire like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sem1234 View Post
    MrFresh already provided link, but to answer, yes there are androgen receptors in hypotalamus.

fightnews is offline Associate Member
    well only solution. You got to try it for your self. Try it this forums way. Write down everything. Then do a powerpct next time. Write everything down. Then you will have the most accurate answer for your body for the rest of your life at just a low cost.
    Problem is, there are tons of experts, scientists and pros who would say a powerpct is way better than anything else.
    Then you have long time users who live for this shit who would say hcg on cycle only.
    But your body is unik and nobody can be 100% sure whats best for you.
    This is my gurus way, Rich Piana. He says, **** the internet, **** the forums, **** the smartasses and **** the pros. Find out yourself. Its the only bulletproof way.

Yeah thats because he never came off

Thread Information