Jaboco is offline New Member

Testicles desensitised due to HCG blast (low sperm volume, weak erection)

My cycle history is a 12 week cycle of just test e in 2014 and in 2015.

I had my serum test levels checked after both cycles:

After 1st cycle (24/07/14): 21nmol/L

After 2nd cycle (08/06/15): 17nmol/L

I had in my head I had not fully recovered so last month after some research I started a similar PCT to the dr scally power PCT. I did:

Days 1-19 HCG 1500Iu EOD
    Days 1-30 Clomid 100mg ED
    Days 1-45 nolva 20mg ED

I also started arimidex EOD at 0.25mg from around week 2.

I read about testicular desensitization due to high doses of hcg and heard that it was not true, so I continued with hcg 1500iu eod for 19 days. (Total of 13 500 iu hcg was shot IM)

After the PCT results were not as expected. The last week or so I have suffered from ED and a very low sperm volume. Libido is low.

Upon doing some more reading It seems I am either suffering from testicular desensitization because of the excess aromatisation, or my E2 levels could be too high.

I am getting my levels done again in 2 weeks time (E2 LH FSH also etc). Until then I don't know what to do at this point.

I wonder if anyone has a possible solution to this. I am thinking about running nolvadex and clomid again to recover from the damage caused by HCG? any input greatly appreciated.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, too much HCG is not good IMHO.

The cycle I had more trouble to recover was when I had hcg left over and decided to, before PCT, inject it. It is anedoctal evidence but it didnt work for me.

You need to wait 6-8 weeks after the serms and do more bloodwork to see where you are at.

Thread Information