Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    JayCutler is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by paranoid99
    Look at that. No roid gut and no bitch tits. Man that WAS a long time ago.

so in them pics dont u think he was on the roaids then ? , i think he was

decadbal is offline Banned
    dude, ur sn is JC, thats lame and semi obsessive. be yourself, dont waste what you have, its prolly better than him anyway..lol

PJAY71 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    dude, ur sn is JC, thats lame and semi obsessive. be yourself, dont waste what you have, its prolly better than him anyway..lol

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roidBeast
    i think he's trying to reach Haney's record, which is very very possible in the next couple of years, nobody i mean nobody can touch Coleman....

Cutler looks like i child standing next to Ronnie...

The only who could beat him it would be the 1993 Dorian Yates and i think it would be a very hard competition...

i agree, he's after the record.then after,he'll retire.

Infinity is offline New Member
    Ronnie will probably get a horrible shock at some point in regards to what you said, remeber a very famous olympian had a triple bypass a few years ago, I wonder why.

brian11 is offline Member
    The fact of the matter is that as technology improves, so do the athletes. That is true for any sport. The older you get the harder it is to perform against younger, often better trained competitors. If ronnie can still hang with up and coming bb's then more power to him. It makes him all the more special to compete and win at a higher age.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Quote Originally Posted by brian11
    The fact of the matter is that as technology improves, so do the athletes. That is true for any sport. The older you get the harder it is to perform against younger, often better trained competitors. If ronnie can still hang with up and coming bb's then more power to him. It makes him all the more special to compete and win at a higher age.

One thing I like about the guy is he sticks with basic free weights and mass building exercises as the core of his routine. I mean look at the gym he works out in. A dump by some people's standards, I like it. Like a dusty old basement with fans blowing dirt around. No one lifts the weight he does, bad form or not it works for him and I think he will tie arnold this year, haney next and go for number 9 and then number 10 before retiring. Just looking at his two videos, one from 2000 then next from 2003 you can see he is steadily improving, 40 years old or not. As long as you work within your limits, are careful. Have your massages and adjustments, he seems good to go as long as he wants.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Ronnie has proven himself time and time again...But a guy can only stay at the top for son long before hes gotta step down. Just the way it is.

Quote Originally Posted by scottp999
    One thing I like about the guy is he sticks with basic free weights and mass building exercises as the core of his routine. I mean look at the gym he works out in. A dump by some people's standards, I like it. Like a dusty old basement with fans blowing dirt around. No one lifts the weight he does, bad form or not it works for him and I think he will tie arnold this year, haney next and go for number 9 and then number 10 before retiring. Just looking at his two videos, one from 2000 then next from 2003 you can see he is steadily improving, 40 years old or not. As long as you work within your limits, are careful. Have your massages and adjustments, he seems good to go as long as he wants.
    Agreed. His age has nothing to do with it. Look at Randy Couture the former UFC champ - he's in his 40's and has whipped guys half his age. Ronnie will retire when he wishes. He just has that type of physique. I won't say that he'll get hurt cause all the haters like to say those things. I hope he breaks the records he was destined to - Good luck to Big Ron!

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    You can't compare him to couture, in couture's profession experience helps out significantly more than in BB'ing. I belive ronnie will win as long as he wants to.

Age wise not physique.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information