indica is offline Banned

Question Med request pharam heard of???

Have you heard of them?? They are supposed to be very popular in holland but i never heard of them, but they are cheap as hell.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Med request pharam heard of???-finaplix100.jpg   Med request pharam heard of???-testdepot.jpg  

indica is offline Banned
    bump!

Tonobolic© is offline New Member
    Good gear.
    They havent been around for that long, just a few months, but they have a very good reputation here in Holland.
    I'm taking there Tren E and Bold right now, and have good results.
    In a few weeks i'm gonna try there Winny depot and Test prop, can't wait

indica is offline Banned
    I asked dutchbodybuilder and he had never heard of them and he claims to be deep in the bb comunity in holland so im a litte puzzeld...

Tonobolic© is offline New Member
    I'm shure they are good, most people i know find them even better dan GS (Generic Supplements Holland).
    A lot of people on Dutchbodybuilding.com are taking MRP gear, with good results.

come on

Come on, bro!! Generic Supplements is pictured in the Anabolics book serie, Has many many labanalyses that prove that the quality is very good. There are positieve articles written about it, like b.e. in Muscular Devolopment, and a new article is planned for MuscleRX, the new labtests are ready..better then GS...

DutchForce is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchbodybuilder
    Come on, bro!! Generic Supplements is pictured in the Anabolics book serie, Has many many labanalyses that prove that the quality is very good. There are positieve articles written about it, like b.e. in Muscular Devolopment, and a new article is planned for MuscleRX, the new labtests are ready..better then GS...
    He isnt stating that the Med Request products are better than GS products. He says that he knows people who find them better as GS products.

I've used GS gear before, and I must say I didnt feel any effects of their boldenone , and the winstrol inject they've launched last year was full of chunks which made it quite hard to inject. Even with a .8 needle it was a hell of job.

I do ,however, must say that the GS test enanth, dbol , winstol tabs and clenbuterol are great! I had some great results on those products.

I'm doing a cycle with MRP test enanth, trenbolone and deca rightknow and I'm doing great. I'm almost at the end of my cycle and I gained 8 kgs. Since I'm taking arimidex througout my cycle, I know what I gained is there to stay. My BF remained the same over the last 10 weeks.

But I also cant say which is better, and I dont really think that matters. As long as people are achieving their goals, it doesnt matter what brand they're taking.

indica is offline Banned
    Hi dutchforce

Quote Originally Posted by indica
    Hi dutchforce
    Hey bro,

How r u doing?

boldenone

You must have stacked it wrong, Boldenone is more anabolic and needs stronger gear to amplify. Difficaulties with injecting Stanozolol , also the micronised wich Generic Supplements is using, can be changed by drawing in a drop of oil after you have sucked in the solution from the multiple use vial of Winstrol Depot, to lubricate the needle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Med request pharam heard of???-gs-boldenone352795.jpg  

Thanks for the advice on the winstrol dilemma.

I've stacked the boldenone with test enanth @ 500mg/week.

You must have stacked it wrong, Boldenone is more anabolic and needs stronger gear to amplify. Difficaulties with injecting Stanozolol, also the micronised wich Generic Supplements is using, can be changed by drawing in a drop of oil after you have sucked in the solution from the multiple use vial of Winstrol Depot, to lubricate the needle.

oral

Test enanthate is good but you can include an oral to take care of the non-ar-related (AR= androgenic receptors) growth factors, released through activiation of the liver.

Test enanthate is good but you can include an oral to take care of the non-ar-related (AR= androgenic receptors) growth factors, released through activiation of the liver.
    Again thanks for the advice. I've already decided to start every mass cycle with dianabol . I like it as a kickstart, and is has proven to give me solid gains.

I must say, I havent used it in combination with other substances, but my first cycle was a stand alone dbol cycle.

Of course, I'd take arimidex against water and fatretention.

Later bro....

Thread Information