keopce is offline New Member

Question Ttokkyo and Organon Nandrolone, and Equipoise III ?

Hello, I bought some steroid , a few times ago , I had posted on this forum to know if they were the fakes , but at this time there, I did not have a Digital Camera , I know that it is too late but I post the pics ...

4 pics Equipoise III Fort Dodge (PS : I know , it's out-of-date ... ) :
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ttokkyo and Organon Nandrolone, and Equipoise III ?-equipoiseiii_a.jpg   Ttokkyo and Organon Nandrolone, and Equipoise III ?-equipoiseiii_b.jpg   Ttokkyo and Organon Nandrolone, and Equipoise III ?-equipoiseiii_c.jpg   Ttokkyo and Organon Nandrolone, and Equipoise III ?-equipoiseiii_d.jpg  

Ttokkyo Nandrolone 10ml 300mg/ml (without the dog face ... ) :
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ttokkyo and Organon Nandrolone, and Equipoise III ?-ttokkyo_nandrolone_a.jpg   Ttokkyo and Organon Nandrolone, and Equipoise III ?-ttokkyo_nandrolone_b.jpg   Ttokkyo and Organon Nandrolone, and Equipoise III ?-ttokkyo_nandrolone_c.jpg   Ttokkyo and Organon Nandrolone, and Equipoise III ?-ttokkyo_nandrolone_d.jpg   Ttokkyo and Organon Nandrolone, and Equipoise III ?-ttokkyo_nandrolone_e.jpg  

Last edited by keopce; 08-31-2004 at 07:36 AM.

and to finish the nandrolone of Organon (10ml 200mg/ml) which is without any doubt a fake ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ttokkyo and Organon Nandrolone, and Equipoise III ?-organon_nandrolone_a.jpg   Ttokkyo and Organon Nandrolone, and Equipoise III ?-organon_nandrolone_b.jpg   Ttokkyo and Organon Nandrolone, and Equipoise III ?-organon_nandrolone_c.jpg   Ttokkyo and Organon Nandrolone, and Equipoise III ?-organon_nandrolone_d.jpg   Ttokkyo and Organon Nandrolone, and Equipoise III ?-organon_nandrolone_e.jpg  

blowout247 is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like you got screwed.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    I know for a fact that that TT deca is fake... because I got some of the same batch about 6 months ago.. There needs to be a dog on the front of it... let me see if I can find one of my old posts on it. Not sure about the others man.

Here ya go bud... sorry

Quote Originally Posted by keopce
    Ttokkyo Nandrolone 10ml 300mg/ml (without the dog face ... ) :
    Here's what I found
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ttokkyo and Organon Nandrolone, and Equipoise III ?-tt-fake-bottles-side-side.jpg   Ttokkyo and Organon Nandrolone, and Equipoise III ?-tt-fake-close-up.jpg   Ttokkyo and Organon Nandrolone, and Equipoise III ?-tt-fake2.jpg   Ttokkyo and Organon Nandrolone, and Equipoise III ?-tt-deca.jpg  

Thanks , my 2 nandrolones were false , because i'm sure that Organon Nandrolone is a fake too , but for the Equipoise III , i don't know ...

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    yeah theres no such thing as a 10ml deca from organon real ones are amps bro

Thread Information