Thread: real Decabol???

dukatree is offline New Member

real Decabol???

I am very suspect of this Decabol. Please let me know if you think it is legit or not. As always, your comments are much appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails real Decabol???-dsc00657.jpg   real Decabol???-dsc00658.jpg   real Decabol???-dsc00660.jpg   real Decabol???-dsc00661.jpg   real Decabol???-dsc00659.jpg  

ns4433 is offline Junior Member
    got some bd stuff myself, its awesome, yours looks ok to me but im no expert..good luck

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Decabol 250? I'm used to seeing Decabol R. It might be newer.

chem enhanced is offline Junior Member
    ive never heard of british dragon so i dont know if it's legit, "I" like to see the info printed directly on the glass of the vial i also like to see the box that it came in so i can compare batch dates serial#'s exp date etc. ..... the oil color looks about right but it depends on a lot of factors.....do you trust your source do you know where it came from etc.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chem enhanced
    ive never heard of british dragon so i dont know if it's legit, "I" like to see the info printed directly on the glass of the vial i also like to see the box that it came in so i can compare batch dates serial#'s exp date etc. ..... the oil color looks about right but it depends on a lot of factors.....do you trust your source do you know where it came from etc.
    How long have you been in the game and not heard of BD?!? They are one of the best UGL's around and have been for some time.

ajfina is offline Senior Member
    u got to be kidding me man

well sorry if i only make trips to mexico. jeezzus take it easy dont have a a friigin kiniption because i dont know it all whata bunch of..................

p.s. at least im fvking honest in saying ive never heard of them instead of feed this guy guy a line of crap and saying : OH IT'S GREAT SH!T GO AHEAD AND AND STUFF IT IN YOUR VIENS, with all the fake crap out there isnt it best to ALLWAYS air on the side of caution??

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    I have a vial of it but mine is blue label but that differs only
    from the collour of the dragon, nothing else. Sh1t, but mine
    is manufactured in 11 2004 and yours is newer, I dunno if
    they are making both labels, the blue ones are supposed to
    be newest version. BTW which country did you get yours from?
    My source got mine directly from BD distributors in Thai, and
    it's fvcking working in my system. If you got yours from a
    Romanian source named A@@@, then I assume you're good
    to go. Good luck.

k@m NYC is offline Associate Member
    Yes its legit.. BD now uses the red foil labels even though the blue ones with the holograms are still in circulation. Its good bro.

sevenmann is offline Associate Member
    Chem, I feel for ya buddy and i understand what you're saying
    Many guys on here, i must say, try and act like hero's and think ya should know everything about every product... the reason for these forums is to ask questions, post pictures, and get answers!! or at least, opinions ...
    I try and answer questions as honestly as possible , cause sure , anyone can act like a 12 year old if they really want to !!

Quote Originally Posted by sevenmann
    Chem, I feel for ya buddy and i understand what you're saying
    Many guys on here, i must say, try and act like hero's and think ya should know everything about every product... the reason for these forums is to ask questions, post pictures, and get answers!! or at least, opinions ...
    I try and answer questions as honestly as possible , cause sure , anyone can act like a 12 year old if they really want to !!
    Bro, who are you referring to?

Seajackal: Red foil is the newest ones!

p.s. at least im fvking honest in saying ive never heard of them instead of feed this guy guy a line of crap and saying : OH IT'S GREAT SH!T GO AHEAD AND AND STUFF IT IN YOUR VIENS, with all the fake crap out there isnt it best to ALLWAYS air on the side of caution??
    Agreed but you say I've never heard of it which may believe the poor guy to think it may be no good. If you have not heard of it, then you should qualify your statement that you know little about UGL's and only buy mexican gear. Or better yet, post nothing as you are not sure what you are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by k@m NYC
    Bro, who are you referring to?

Seajackal: Red foil is the newest ones!
    Redfoil is the newest one but the blue labels are from east Europe and BD explains it on their website that it is bottled there in EE.

yup yup

seanw is offline Banned
    OK kiddies here is a pick of BD Deca fresh from there website, yours looks like the real deal to me
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails real Decabol???-decabol.jpg  
    Last edited by seanw; 03-31-2005 at 08:04 AM.

jasonvershaw is offline New Member

100% real

Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    OK kiddies here is a pick of BD Deca fresh from there website, yours looks like the real deal to me
    It is real. I just got some. BD's new labeling as of 2005. Same gear only they are putting 250 instead of 'R' at the start.

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Agreed but you say I've never heard of it which may believe the poor guy to think it may be no good. If you have not heard of it, then you should qualify your statement that you know little about UGL's and only buy mexican gear. Or better yet, post nothing as you are not sure what you are talking about.
    look bro,........ ive already said,...... SORRY IF I DONT KNOW IT ALL!!! im NOT trying to perpitrate here ..........one thing is for sure though i will most certainly NOT ask you for advice on anything related to anything on this board for fear of being ridiculed....however i will say ...........NICE AVATAR

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Zip it guys.

seanw attached a pic of decabol from BD's website. How ever if you look at the picture it says Decabol with the registed mark behind it. Dukatree's bottle has Decabol 250 not Decabol with the registered mark behind it. I mentioned this earlier.

no prob MBH consider the issue dead with me

look bro,........ ive already said,...... SORRY IF I DONT KNOW IT ALL!!! im NOT trying to perpitrate here ..........one thing is for sure though i will most certainly NOT ask you for advice on anything related to anything on this board for fear of being ridiculed....however i will say ...........NICE AVATAR
    Not sure where you think I am ridiculing you... When I ridicule, it is obvious. Just offering advice. Don't be so sensitive. Again, meant as friendly as can be as you appreciate Jolie!!!
    Last edited by toolman; 03-31-2005 at 10:36 PM.

TheOriginalJason would be the best one to give the last word
    on this thread, for sure. But IMO Dukatree's stuff is good to go!

Vovan is offline Junior Member
    British Dragon changed the names of their products. Some names changed to avoid the confusion - the trenabol line, check out my picture with new and old tri-trenabol. Other names changed to make all BD products look same way... Red labels and blue labels are not the "old" and "new" ones. You can check out BD site and read all the info about blue labels. There are no any difference between them. Blue labels are made for export to Russia and other CIS countries but products is exactly the same.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails real Decabol???-bd_new_injects.jpg   real Decabol???-tritren_old_and_new.jpg  

Retabolil2 is offline Respected Member
    Just newer version All new products have labels such as Durabol200, Primobol100, Decabol250. No R sign anymore.

Excelent pics, Vovan!

ACAZORES is offline Member
    it is real stuff

Thread Information