Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    US$***,00 for cappy QV? You would do better shit de****g with BD
    at this price with better quality. Another reason to avoid QV.
    Last edited by Seajackal; 11-13-2005 at 03:02 AM.

ajfina is offline Senior Member
    yeah he paid to much but u gotta understand that some of this guys buy stuff sometimes from a 3rd person first got it from 60 2nd person 120 3rd person 180 shit like that ,and when u live in the middle of know where or no more choices to shop around OR didn't shop around OR he doesn't know the right person OR etc etc etc (i know i know shup up AJ) u have to pay those crazy prices
    see u
    Last edited by ajfina; 06-25-2005 at 11:19 AM.

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    I cant believe this thread now...over 2700+ views! Who would have guessed a topic on QV would have been this popular!

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    I know. This is the best thread i have ever started.

I like it cuz my post count keeps going up..lets keep this baby rollin! One day ill be a senior member like my compadre Seajackal!
    Last edited by ItalianMuscle27; 06-26-2005 at 07:14 PM.

Trendkill is offline Associate Member
    holy shit. threads been up for a bit i thought it died.
    yea folks believe it or not. qv is scammed big time. i was buyin a cycle a couple months ago and the dood dropped , it broke. but it smelled like ****ing maple syrup.
    so thank god i didnt buy it. anyways i managed to find a real batch. am on 3rd week now . goin great

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Quote Originally Posted by Trendkill
    yea folks believe it or not. qv is scammed big time. i was buyin a cycle a couple months ago and the dood dropped , it broke. but it smelled like ****ing maple syrup.
    so thank god i didnt buy it. anyways i managed to find a real batch. am on 3rd week now . goin great
    And you are in Ontario like me. I don't forget about all the fakes that I have encountered. good luck with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Trendkill

Maple syrup? And the quest for real QV continues..

BIG PAPPA PUMP is offline Junior Member
    all the stuff i have ever used was QV thats all u can get around here in my area.. but every1 that i know that uses it always ends up big including myself so whats the deal with you guys??

Quote Originally Posted by BIG PAPPA PUMP
    all the stuff i have ever used was QV thats all u can get around here in my area.. but every1 that i know that uses it always ends up big including myself so whats the deal with you guys??

QV sucks bro. Read this entire thread! And do a search, QV is going down faster than the titanic!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by XWhiteDenali
    I like it cuz my post count keeps going up..lets keep this baby rollin! One day ill be a senior member like my compadre Seajackal!
    Not a hard target, bro just keep going and in no time you're there
    as I'm slowing down a little cuz I'm trying to dedicate myself a little
    more to my wife and kids, but whenever I can I'll post something to
    just keep my acounts going, any MOD could midify my "Senior Member"
    tittle, please? Keep pumping on compadre cabron!

gr8gear is offline Associate Member
    Damn....I was really looking forward to getting my hands on some QV EQ....but know im lost cause im not sure of too many others that make 200mg. That sucks...I effin hate these scams. Thanks for the info bro.

Many other labs make 200mg EQ

BD's EQ is 200mg/ml and excelent, pretty much the same price of QV
    I can get it, so I'll let you guess which one I would buy...

gottis is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juicy_brucy
    They make mostly real Sh1t, but they also make fakes, making getting the real deal a gamble.
    i agree,, juicy.. had back u on this one,, a few things,, not all qv products are gona be blunk.. so most of us stack chances are 1 or 2 gona be real and u will notice results,, not i just finish a primo cyle and had great gains ,,i jumped the wagon with a deca form qv ill give u batch ..qvd3 026 exp10 2007 and dont freak out ..but i lost 4 pounds in 5 weeks ,,now either my receptors are shut.. p or this is shit ,, now i have a few botles and i will like to send the open one to a lab if any one can give me a labs page ,,i will keep u posted , now the gear looks 100 % legit so if this is blunk is being faked rite at home.. hope this helps,, im never getting qv again ..scary exp for me here ..hope the mex dint pee in it fu*&% RS..

StayJuicen34 is offline Associate Member
    Well QV is a hit or miss know and days, you dont know if what you are getting is bunk or not, I have been exclusive with AP products ever since they hit the market almost 2 years ago and I beleive that it is know the #1 Mex out on the market.

bigAzhell is offline New Member
    from what i've read no one here will be able to tell me whether or not these are fakes??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails quality vet scammers-dscn1131.jpg   quality vet scammers-dscn1132.jpg   quality vet scammers-dscn1133.jpg  

nsashbl is offline Associate Member
    I've been through a lot of QV gear and never had any issues. I'm running some EQ and Test right now. Ran some labs to check a few things and they confirmed my Test is legit. My levels were sky high. Best bang for the buck imo.....

gottis is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigAzhell
    from what i've read no one here will be able to tell me whether or not these are fakes??
    i dont think so bud,, the making the fakes rite at there lab, so is gona look all good thats way we are all pist..my botles even have the clear plastic on...and i tell u i inject it and it dont hurt at all.. i tasted it and it taste like mostly oil lots of oil with a small after taste ,, it might be way under dosage ... can some one post me a lab so i can send it in.. maybe i can get it fix.. qv sux

Quote Originally Posted by gottis
    i dont think so bud,, the making the fakes rite at there lab, so is gona look all good thats way we are all pist..my botles even have the clear plastic on...and i tell u i inject it and it dont hurt at all.. i tasted it and it taste like mostly oil lots of oil with a small after taste ,, it might be way under dosage ... can some one post me a lab so i can send it in.. maybe i can get it fix.. qv sux
    Got an email? I can give ya info...

they now do 100mg winny wooooaaaooooo i got to go to mexico bro

guildwars05 is offline Associate Member
    i hope i dont have fake stuff I just got stuff 4 test 250 1 deca 300, 1 100 tab dbol .

hmm

everything looks good but god dayum why did i read this...sigh. hopefully i was lucky enough to get the real shit. lata all

throwinweights is offline New Member

hey

i think that shits fake cuz my friend got some test prop and test eth and both were in 250 dosages which the highest is 200 unless im not up 2 date on the info and hes the 1 wit the fakes that got kidney damage

Quote Originally Posted by throwinweights
    i think that shits fake cuz my friend got some test prop and test eth and both were in 250 dosages which the highest is 200 unless im not up 2 date on the info and hes the 1 wit the fakes that got kidney damage
    GV makes Enan at 250mg/ml, Prop at 100mg/ml, Sust at 250mg/ml and Cyp at 200mg/ml.

outlaw55 is offline New Member
    i bought some anavar tabs from QV look good should i pitch them or take them?

Quote Originally Posted by outlaw55
    i bought some anavar tabs from QV look good should i pitch them or take them?
    If you got them from a good source, just chill. I think this is being made a bigger issue than it is. maybe I'm wrong, but I have seen many friends grow on QV this year....

MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maxex
    Ive QV deca 300 and qv test-e, never had a problem with the exception of a few bad sides. I know Plenty of people who use it and dont have any problems. as a matter of fact I have three friends running QV and me and 2 others are running BD and between the 6 of us you wouldnt be able to tell who is running what. Bottom line is almost every brand has fakes and any company at anygiven time could go scammer. Everything is is always hear-say, untill I hear rom an actuall worker from QV that backs up these claims or I or someone I know gets bunk gear I wont believe it 100%. I use caution as it is and I am always paranoid to an extent even if my source is trusted and 100 people vouge for him.
    i am currently using deca 300 by qv, and test 400 by denkall. its been good for me for along time (several different cycles with these brands). i got some junk from BD though. fake d-bol. all make fakes, imo. lot of people love BD, but i wont buy it again. ever.

intensity911 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerbodybuilder
    If you go to Mexico you have to go deep into the city and not close to the resort pharmacies.
    go to wal mart and buy test. enantate shering ang sustanon preload 100% legit . and thats it

didn't know walmart exist in mex

Sweet

They do exist but not all of them sell roids, at least the one in Cancun
    which my American buddy visited they really didn't have any gear to
    sell in their store!

The Terminator is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gottis

Come on...

How would you know what goes on at the factory down there? Have you ever been there?

This thread is LOADED with alot of BS and lies (probably with a hidden agenda underneath by some of them posting this "info")

I hope that some of you can read between the lines on a good chunk of these QV 'bashers'...

The Terminator is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vixdiesel
    i recently got some dbol (metavet) i was on 40mg ed for about 5 wks i gained nothing... a little stonger but no water retention or weight gain what soever in other words fake. the box it came in was exactly like there one in the web site and the lot# CHECKED OUT OKAY so the packaging was original but the stuff wasnt that spells it out for u guys..FAKED FROM WITHIN..THATS RIGHT AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!!!!!DONT TRUST QV!!!!!!!!!!

Well gee, if you didnt gain on it then it MUST be fake

Maybe you should learn how to eat and train right to gain and then you might get some growth out of your cycles...

Just because a few of you guys didnt gain on your cycles DOESNT mean that your stuff was faked

If you think it was then I would send it into www.srcslab.com and get it tested and post the results...
    Then maybe some of you wouldnt come off as such uneducated kids...

HumanPerfection1 is offline Associate Member
    f$%kin got 2 bottles of deca , the lids were barely crimped on, sealed in the box, hologram is good.

lord humungus is offline New Member
    i think all the bs in this post is way wack....you all must have a scammer source together makin the bunk stuff or something ????

qv is quality and provides results still in the running.

Other QV sources anoyed by this thread... there comes the flamings but not
    from me.

Rider is offline Associate Member
    I live in Europe and I never was in a real need to purchase Mexican Veterinary juice but I have a question for u? Is QV a real Company or not? WTF is goin on?

QV is a real company that used to be a good Mexican Vet grade producer but
    as you see they went bad like this thread says...

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Alot of my friends have used QV and had nothing but good things to say

i'll be watching i want to be the 200 post

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information