rioters is offline Junior Member

testosterone cypionate (real) and kesser/nolvadex (real)

Depotrone ( testosterone cypionate )
    and the kessar aka nolvadex
    i thought id just show u some real locally made south african gear )
    it makes it cheaper when its not imported
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails testosterone cypionate (real) and kesser/nolvadex (real)-dsc00309.jpg   testosterone cypionate (real) and kesser/nolvadex (real)-dsc00314.jpg   testosterone cypionate (real) and kesser/nolvadex (real)-dsc00320.jpg   testosterone cypionate (real) and kesser/nolvadex (real)-dsc00317.jpg   testosterone cypionate (real) and kesser/nolvadex (real)-dsc00318.jpg  

heres some more pics
    2 boxes of 10 amps of depotrone + the 1 box of 30*20mg kessar
    costed R600
    its about R7 for $1 atm
    so the price in comparison ( to deca sust and even the imported test cyp) for me is cheap
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails testosterone cypionate (real) and kesser/nolvadex (real)-dsc00319.jpg   testosterone cypionate (real) and kesser/nolvadex (real)-dsc00321.jpg   testosterone cypionate (real) and kesser/nolvadex (real)-dsc00325.jpg   testosterone cypionate (real) and kesser/nolvadex (real)-dsc00324.jpg   testosterone cypionate (real) and kesser/nolvadex (real)-dsc00326.jpg  

ne comments about the price ( ie are they cheap like i thought [as they are made locally and therefore dont need to be imported] or are is other stuff just over priced)
    ne other opinions ?

Thread Information