Thread: Real Deca 50 mg

Real Deca 50 mg

Real Deca 50 mg from grecce.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Real Deca 50 mg-real.jpg   Real Deca 50 mg-real1.jpg   Real Deca 50 mg-real2.jpg  

MichaelCC is offline Senior Member
    I think 50mg deca is not interesting for the people, even in the time of 200mg deca durabolin or nandrolone decanoate.

deca 50mg

maby not for you but i know many people wo it may consern.
    anyway this hes waht i think.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Check your email.

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCC
    I think 50mg deca is not interesting for the people, even in the time of 200mg deca durabolin or nandrolone decanoate.
    Why would you say something stupid like that?

well bro i dont know about you but you dont have to take stuff to get big maby even to get freak...this is my experience i dont knoe about you guys but i have 115kg and i never took 200mg deca .....maby for you its not interesting but are many people o takes it just like me.

a lot of stuff i mean like overdoses......if you think that the more you take the bigger you will be you are mistaken...belive me

ajfina is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maryland-Mcl-Machine
    a lot of stuff i mean like overdoses......if you think that the more you take the bigger you will be you are mistaken...belive me
    yep thats why i only take 2 grams of test a week and 3 grams of deca also ,and i only weight 400 pounds with 16%BF I'm bigger than wall mart
    it works for me and my pocket
    I DON'T KNOW U GUYS OK

well i think that you are not telling us that you got to 400 pounds only taking deca and sustanon ......anyway you know that you cant take even 10g of deca and sustanon but your body will not absorve them all...just like protein powder your body dosent absorve more then 30g or up to 50g if you take steroids and your body is in anabolic stage.....if we go by that i«then we shoud all take like 50mg of bowth of them and get more freak then the freak´s from IFBB.........i would like to sombody shear this idea weed me.i know many bodybuilder form spain england france and none of them make´s crazy things like that...i wounder waht that make´s to your healt.....i cant tell you that the maxium that i take of testoesterone per week is 750mg and it works just fine....i am not 400 pounder amso dont want to be but i know bodybuilder´s competitor´s and winer´s that also do like this.works for your pocket and most important works for your healt.

well bro i dont know about you but you dont have to take stuff to get big maby even to get freak...this is my experience i dont knoe about you guys but i have 115kg and i never took 200mg deca.....maby for you its not interesting but are many people o takes it just like me.
    You are right - you don't know me. Also I don't know you, but there si one important thing you should know:
    EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM HAS 120 KG AND MORE !!!! DON'T YOU KNOW IT !? :-)
    One thing is: what you want to be, and second thinkg is: WHAT YOU ARE ...
    I can be also 120kg guy on this forum, but it's not important for me. I have just f...ing 85-90 kg, and don't want more. I stopped compete 6 years ago, and when I saw 115 guys around me, I found out the truth - 50mg is not enought if you want to compete.
    If you want 120kg and don't mind about 30% body fat - it's your choice.
    BTW - Don't be offended, everyone can say his opinion.

50mg decas you would have to use 3ml every other day. That would run you
    a lot of $$$$

well i think that you are not telling us that you got to 400 pounds only taking deca and sustanon......anyway you know that you cant take even 10g of deca and sustanon but your body will not absorve them all...just like protein powder your body dosent absorve more then 30g or up to 50g if you take steroids and your body is in anabolic stage.....if we go by that i«then we shoud all take like 50mg of bowth of them and get more freak then the freak´s from IFBB.........i would like to sombody shear this idea weed me.i know many bodybuilder form spain england france and none of them make´s crazy things like that...i wounder waht that make´s to your healt.....i cant tell you that the maxium that i take of testoesterone per week is 750mg and it works just fine....i am not 400 pounder amso dont want to be but i know bodybuilder´s competitor´s and winer´s that also do like this.works for your pocket and most important works for your healt.

I cannot agree with you again. :-)
    I have about 50 BB in my club, and everyone of them is diferent. One of them is champion untill 75kg - but he takes about 750 mg enanthate /week + winny(about 200mg/week) + propionat (about 400mg/week). He is like chemical factory - but this works for him. In the time when he didn't compete, he took about 600mg deca /week. He has about 90-95kg out season.
    Another one had about 110kg, but only 200mg winny/week give him about 10-12kg muscle during 2 months.
    That's what I want to said - everyone is diferent, therefore you cannot say 50mg is enought, and also I cannot say 50mg is NOT enought.
    But I wanted to say, that by my experiences 200mg deca started to be more popular. It's better to make more intensive cycle (higher doses) at shorter time (8-12 wekks) than reversely. Therefore 200mg started to be more popular.
    Maybe it's also matter of price. In my country 50mg deca-durabolin (Organon) has the same price like 200mg (norma).

For the price of 50mg deca @ 6-8 amps per week thats a lot of $$ It would be cheaper to run GH.

I am not knocking the 50mg deca down eigher. The only positive thing about them is that they are probably all real.

for the joints is good too

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerbodybuilder
    I am not knocking the 50mg deca down eigher. The only positive thing about them is that they are probably all real.
    Going to have to agree with ya bro. Id rather get the 50s also. Less chance of it being faked because it is such a low dose. But you never really know, nowadays. The only ones I ever used was the ones from brazil many years ago.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Injecting 8-12 amps into your body each week would be too much. Also do 100mg ED shots of test prop...ugh! So that would like 19ml's of oil each week. That is nuts!

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    two things. to much $$$$ and to many injections. Only if i got desparate would I do those. very desparate.

Rider is offline Associate Member
    they are real but it's not worth it because it is 50mgs/ml strength only..imagine how many mls u wanna shoot for a decent effect! 200mgs vial are a better option by far.We have amps of 50mgs here in Greece but almost no one gets them...
    P.S I don't know a single guy injecting 50-100mgs and being "big" at the same time...lol..

like i told before.....you shoud read before post you are syang what more then 1 person already told here-like i told thoes guys before....for some people o it can corsern...if they are not good you i dont know hi are you posting on this thread...i sent a 1000 of thoes to an friend last week sow for people like hem this info is good....
    i dont care if you like it or not you are not the only person on this forum....everybody knows that deca 200mg its better for results and better for your pocket....you are not theaching me anything here.take care

Rider is offline Associate Member
    Shit I do not speak good English but u are worse than me..I hardly understand what u saying man! No hard feelings...

Quote Originally Posted by Rider
    Shit I do not speak good English but u are worse than me..I hardly understand what u saying man! No hard feelings...
    don't be rude man
    hes probably from another country ,be cool

Rider....my last line for you....get a live!maby i cant right english properly but i can dam speack better then you for sure and faster then you can say....i am an asshole....
    sweet dreams for you

nice thread - we started with 50mg deca , and now we are finishing with some "English problems" and some "asshole". :-)
    Anyways - "Me not Engles too - comprende?", but I try to do my best. I think, everyone is trying to do it same way, so writing about whose English is worse is not the thing, people want to read on this forum.
    That's just my opinion ... now you can pacify me :-)

Michaelcc Unfortunately some people just dont have nothing better to do...i think the same way as you...the important i snot if you do speack good or bad but if your help is Indeed helping people in the forum you got it right

Thread Information