Gage188 is offline Junior Member

Sus 250 & Deca from Holland(with Pics)...Real or Fake?

Hey all, I am a newbie here but a long time gym rat so I am not a beginner at no means...thought I would get that out of the way. I hope I am writing this in the right forum page, if not let me know...Thanx.
    I am in Iraq on duty(non-military) and a bunch of guys here are juicin' and I am next to venture into this. I have some pic's of what is in circulation and have some questions. The Deca looks very real to me but the Sus 250 does not. The 'g' is wrong, no Organon symbol, no 'Lot:' in front of the Lot number, the '3' is wrong. But in your Manufacturer Pic's page I see them and they are said to be real but whoever posted it didn't mention where they were really from? So, can anyone help not only myself but a lot of other great guys here who need some professional help on this subject. Thanx for your time.

If you need more or better pic's just ask.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sus 250 & Deca from Holland(with Pics)...Real or Fake?-deca1.jpg   Sus 250 & Deca from Holland(with Pics)...Real or Fake?-deca3.jpg   Sus 250 & Deca from Holland(with Pics)...Real or Fake?-deca-2.jpg   Sus 250 & Deca from Holland(with Pics)...Real or Fake?-sus1.jpg   Sus 250 & Deca from Holland(with Pics)...Real or Fake?-sus2.jpg  

ajfina is offline Senior Member
    they look suspicious to me also , I believe thats italian but them in the bottom say store protected from light ? wtf
    also the lot number?... there is none first time i see that,
    bro just think about this when u see that many of those amps around is because they r fake ,to many circulating around = fake
    found this one from the middle east also and have the lot number
    Tren A & Susta ..are They Real
    Last edited by ajfina; 02-16-2006 at 05:00 PM.

I was pretty skeptical on these. Has anyone else seen vials like this without lot #'s? And why is it written in Italian but say they are from Holland? More info from anyone would be greatly appreciated.

Thanx ajfina, but the thred you gave does not let me in...i do not have permission to enter that thread site.?
    Yeah i was pretty skeptical on these, why is it written in Italian but says it's from holland? Has anyone else seen this? Also, does any other vials say 'protect from light' or is this bullshit 100%? Thanx again, anyone else want to comment please do so.

Also, the pic's of juice in the 'manufacturer's pic's thread' has the exact same vials...are these pic's wrong? Who posted them and are they a legit member? This definately has me concerned if others have been going by these pic's as well.

Hey all, I found a thread from a guy called 'Equalizer' & he has pic's of the real deal and mine look exactly the same except of course the lot# and date cause his are like a year older. Does anyone know if these are truely legit? Thanx...here's his thread link: Pics of legit Organon Sustanon & Upjohn Cyp 200

bro there is a big shit going on about those susta, if i was u i stay away from them period

added_juice is offline New Member
    Hey bro, I am in Baghdad and I got some of the same stuff. Mine is a little older, exp 2006-09. Other than that it is identical. I have a friend who used it and it seemed to be fine. I am not by any means saying you should use it, I am actually still undecided about it myself. I saw the same pics in the mfg. pic forum. I am gonna ask SeaJackal or one of the other mods about it. If I find any new info, I will post it. Stay safe out here.

Late

Same thing here, the guys using this Sus say it works but I am always skeptical when it comes to something like this.
    ajfina, you have said not to use this, can you tell me why? And what is the big shit going on with these? I think sometimes after reading like a million posts on here that there are so many fakes that when someone might come accross the real thing people are so sketchy about them. I have seen other pics of the real thing on here that match perfectly, the taste & feel are good as well...but ajfina you say not to use...why? I need some facts here please.
    Added Juice, i will let ya know anything when i do, you keep it safe there as well.

well just the fact that those amps don't have LOT number is one reason for no doing it , u think ORGANON is not going to put a lot number on there amps, or they forgot to do it NO WAY BRO
    thats a big sign right there to no use it , it does probably have some test on it or who know what that hell that thing have in there
    if u want a very strong opinion wait for dutchbb
    when i heard my source saying i have 2000 sustanon amps im sure those are not coming from the organon plant at all
    Last edited by ajfina; 02-18-2006 at 12:27 AM.

Thanx ajfina;0) But check this out, Bouncer put up some pic's of legit Sus from Organon Holland which he says they are real and they look exactly like mine...they even have the lot number without 'Lot' in front of it. Can it be that Bouncer was wrong? Nobody argued about them. Here's the link to that page:
    More organon Sust.

What do think of this ajfina? Should we let Bouncer know? Thanx for your time bro.
    Last edited by Gage188; 02-18-2006 at 01:59 AM.

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    Gage, I've received your call bro but I must confess that I'm lost between
    those threads I noticed we have 4 types of the "same" sustanon yours,
    http://forums.steroid.com/attachment...2&d=1140123735

Dentist's (the one Ajfina posted the link)
    http://forums.steroid.com/attachment...9&d=1138471033

This one contains the "LOT" word over the steroid pics by manufacturers
    http://forums.steroid.com/attachment...2&d=1133761897

And Equalizer's sustanons
    http://forums.steroid.com/attachment...0&d=1118476104
    Take a close comparison in the manufacture date/lot numbers and exp date
    they differ from not having "LOT", the lenght of shelf-life in some are 3 years
    and others are 5, 7 years what I meant by this is all of them are fake or just
    one of the user's got the real deal, the best thing to do would get all the
    users to this thread puting their results, where they got it from, and if in
    case they had saved 1 amp, get them tested (Better test to know the concentration
    of testosterone decanoate which is highest cuz in case they contain some
    prop the test won't miss the other esters), the best would be to email Organon
    to know what the hell with the lot/manuf date/exp date area and shelf-life
    infos and know which country is that sust made cuz they are definitly not made
    in Italia cuz those descriptions are not ITALIAN writen I know this for sure
    and if possible try to get the real deal pic directly from Organon to compare
    with all those to get into a conclusion of this doubts, I really don't know which
    one is real or if there's no real deal in here that's why I still haven't posted
    in your thread, Gage. To tell you the truth I took about 30-40 minutes just
    checking those pics to find something that indicates one of them is fake for
    sure but all of them are really well made so I couldn't make any elimination
    of all the types of the "same" sust we've got here. Sorry bro but I couldn't
    help you this time.
    Last edited by Seajackal; 02-18-2006 at 04:58 AM.

Thanx SJ, I really appreciate your time on this. If they are fakes they are damn good ones. I will e-mail Organon on this and see what I can come up with. Anyone else want to throw in thier 2 cents please do, especially Bouncer who had the same thing with pics...I could use his thoughts and how his juice responded.

if u can get test e or cyp is safer than sustanon 's (sustanon is becoming kind like primos they are being fake a lott and well made)

Cool..thanx again bro. I will work on those for sure.

Hey Bro,
    I still haven't been able to get a pic of mine on here. My camera is fukd and nobody else here has one good enough to where you can read the label. But mine are identical to these, which I believe are yours:

Mine have a number(635228) but no "Lot", shelf life is 3 years. My box looks like the one in this pic:

The only difference I see as far as the amps is the "Lot". The number at the bottom is also the same: 20043/109w. I am not positive but I believe I have read that the 3 #s after the / refer to the intended distributing country. Another thing you will notice if you got boxes: I am not a language major, but I think that is poorly written Italian on the amp and box. The instructions inside are in English, French, and I believe Dutch(maybe German). This may have no relevance but just something to think about. I am still doing some checking around. I will post if I come across anything useful. Again, mine were purchased at a pharmacy in a rich neighborhood in Baghdad.

Later
    Last edited by added_juice; 02-19-2006 at 01:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by added_juice
    Hey Bro,
    I still haven't been able to get a pic of mine on here. My camera is fukd and nobody else here has one good enough to where you can read the label. But mine are identical to these, which I believe are yours:

Mine have a number(635228) but no "Lot", shelf life is 3 years. My box looks like the one in this pic:

The only difference I see as far as the amps is the "Lot". The number at the bottom is also the same: 20043/109w. I am not positive but I believe I have read that the 3 #s after the / refer to the intended distributing country. Another thing you will notice if you got boxes: I am not a language major, but I think that is poorly written Italian on the amp and box. The instructions inside are in English, French, and I believe Dutch(maybe German). This may have no relevance but just something to think about. I am still doing some checking around. I will post if I come across anything useful. Again, mine were purchased at a pharmacy in a rich neighborhood in Baghdad.

Later
    Thanks for the info this may be something to add in this sust researchs.
    BTW like I said the labels/boxes are not writen in Italian I'm sure. The leaflet
    instructions writen in 3 languages means that it was really made for importation
    if this matter. BTW the names of the test blends in the label are more tended
    to be Belgium it really sounds like that. "Propionat" if you take a look on some
    Belgium Sust you will notice this and yours are writen like that. My intuiton
    says that this shit is made in somewhere over middle East Orient's surround, that's why
    you can get them easily from a pharmacy in Iraq. If it's possible for you,
    added_juice could you ask the pharmacist where is this coming from he might
    know if this are really the real deals. Thanks again for the plus infos, bro!
    Last edited by Seajackal; 02-19-2006 at 02:53 AM.

Great idea SJ, if added juice can ask the pharmcist or at least ask the guy who is getting it from the pharmacist where he is getting it from that would be a great help. SJ...the pics I was referring to was Bouncers pic:

http://forums.steroid.com/attachment...9&d=1013728038

Here is the link to the forum page Bouncer started on this: More organon Sust.

which he said was real. I haven't been able to get ahold of him but I think he could be the missin link in this. SJ...if you could get ahold of him about this matter that would be very helpful. I am still waiting for a reply from Organon. Keep us posted on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gage188
    Great idea SJ, if added juice can ask the pharmcist or at least ask the guy who is getting it from the pharmacist where he is getting it from that would be a great help. SJ...the pics I was referring to was Bouncers pic:

http://forums.steroid.com/attachment...9&d=1013728038

Here is the link to the forum page Bouncer started on this: More organon Sust.

which he said was real. I haven't been able to get ahold of him but I think he could be the missin link in this. SJ...if you could get ahold of him about this matter that would be very helpful. I am still waiting for a reply from Organon. Keep us posted on this.
    Bro if you notice Bouncer's post #8 he said that he's got them in LEBANON
    which really makes me think even more that those ones are made in Middle
    East Orient region, one thing is catching me is the name "Androgenicum Prolongatum"
    and the testosterone names in the box are writen in the Belgium sust, but
    the saying "solutio oleosa AD inject. intramusc." just doens't add up to the
    Belgium sust packing. Just as a bit of info...

Alright guys, I have a little more info on these. Supposedly they are all coming from Jordan. That's what my guy says anyway and I trust him. I made a mistake earlier in saying that the Sus I had came from a pharmacy in a rich area. Not sure how significant that is but I just got a sample from him that IS from the rich area and I feel a lot better about it. The stuff I just got does have "Lot" on it. Something I missed on the amps earlier was no copyright symbol after Sustanon at the top of the amp. My new box and amp both have that symbol. Also, look at the g in Organon at the bottom of the amp and look at the g in an Organon logo. See the difference? I hate to say it bro, but those may be fake. I am still researching more and I have a knowledgeable friend coming by in a few minutes. Hopefully I will have more to post soon.
    Later

Yeah, let me know what your boy say's. I think that they were imported to the middle east...from where is a question. I can't do the freezer check cause I have no freezer. But like i said before Bouncer said his were real and they are the same so he IS the missing link here. Keep me posted bro.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Guys all I can say is that I bought my sust in Lebanon OTC and that was five years ago!. I don't even have the photos anymore. However if you bought your gear in Iraq I've no doubt its real, its just too cheap to fake.

The Deca is like what I seen in the middle east but at 50mg per shot I didn't bother with it.

Sorry I can't help further.

Thanks for atending my call Bouncer, I really apreciated your input!

Thanx to both of you for your time & effort in this mystery juice. I will let ya know how it goes....and in the immortal words of Conan "There's plenty enough rest in the grave!"

May the power be with you!

Hey just to let ya know with an update...both of these are legit. Into week 5 and the gains and lean muscle are great! I was told these are from Lebanon. Thanx again to all with your help and expertise

Thread Information