Silvercrank is offline Junior Member

Teragon labs Test, Deca, Dbol, Adex pics

Teragon labs is one of the go to UG labs here in Canada, i can say from personal experience it's legit.
    Here are some pics, the HCG is made by Norvo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Teragon labs Test, Deca, Dbol, Adex pics-dsc00782.jpg   Teragon labs Test, Deca, Dbol, Adex pics-dsc00783.jpg  
    Last edited by Silvercrank; 04-22-2015 at 09:05 AM.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00794.jpg 
Views:	1687 
Size:	505.0 KB 
ID:	156574Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00793.jpg 
Views:	1217 
Size:	965.0 KB 
ID:	156575

mind&muscle is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvercrank
    Teragon labs is one of the go to UG labs here in Canada, i can say from personal experience it's legit. Here are some pics, the HCG is made by Norvo.
    Ay bro trying to do a supplier check. Not asking for any source just the official website of tearagon I wanna give it a go. Did you like your cycle bro how much weight did you gain what all did you run??

I ran test E @ 500 EW for 14 wks and dbol for 1-6 wks at 30mg ED. I never weighed myself before so i don't know, but none of my pants fit me anymore and had to buy new ones, also the coat i was wearing used to hang down half way down my butt, now my belt is showing so i can't wear it anymore, gained some serious strength too, made an 90 pound increase on my deadlifts. The only negative side effects i got were abit of insomnia, painful back pumps and a severe increase in libido. The deca you see is for my next cycle.

The official Teragon website is Teragon Labs Official Website | A new generation of pharmacy
    You can contact them for an official supplier, there are a couple of sites with fake teragon gear.
    Last edited by Silvercrank; 04-23-2015 at 10:19 PM.

mind&muscle is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvercrank
    I ran test E @ 500 EW for 14 wks and dbol for 1-6 wks at 30mg ED. I never weighed myself before so i don't know, but none of my pants fit me anymore and had to buy new ones, also the coat i was wearing used to hang down half way down my butt, now my belt is showing so i can't wear it anymore, gained some serious strength too, made an 90 pound increase on my deadlifts. The only negative side effects i got were abit of insomnia, painful back pumps and a severe increase in libido. The deca you see is for my next cycle. The official Teragon website is Teragon Labs Official Website | A new generation of pharmacy You can contact them for an official supplier, there are a couple of sites with fake teragon gear.
    sucks lab is for Canadians only!!

Yeah

Smart-tony is offline Member
    My fav lab.

Great pics.

Nice buddy!

TheRocker123 is offline New Member
    are the prices pretty reasonable?

Thread Information