caturpilar is offline Associate Member

what are these? Told anadrol but suspicious.

Unfortunatly my digital camera is not working, but I have a question i seriously need help on. Ok fellas my buddy got these pills from TJ. He claims they are anadrol but I disagree. These pills are like a real soft pill almost like a liver pill. They are reddish-brown in color and an oval shape. On one side they say in white print ORG and on the other side is written DV with a number 3 under it. Any ideas what this might be? I'm traveling to maryland real soon and I don't want to risk airport security with sust. so I'm just gonna take orals but I don't want to ingest these If I don't know what they are. Any help is greatly appriciated. Thanks CAT.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Those aren't anadrol , those are andriol 40mg.

Ok thanks bro! So do they have any kind of anabolic effect at all? Are they even worth my time or money? Not that I have paid for them or anything yet.

BDTR is offline Retired
    They're an long ester oral test (undeconate). It's not very good to say the least, absorbtion sucks on it as its not 17aa and is absorbed by the lymphatic system which means the doses that are needed to show real results are rather high (400mg or so is a decent dose). I wouldn't waste my money on them.

Alright, thanks tons for the info! I knew the AR family would come through. Maybe I'll try and get the sust. across the states, I've read some good articles on hiding it. Thanks again

BDTR is offline Retired
    no prob, good luck with the sust.

Thread Information