Gorgoroth_ is offline Associate Member

The " Super " toddler and the " Steroids " of the future.

I was reading the news when I stumbled upon these two science articles concerning Genetics - one of them details a new form of gene therapy that may change the face of body building and power lifting forever. ( http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4282866/ ) The second article deals with a german toddler who apparently has some mutated genes that have granted him abnormal levels of strength - I know this sounds like something out of an X-men comic book but this article appears legit. ( http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5278028/ ) I wonder if this the goal of the " Lenzbourne " program finally come to fruition ..... anyway , just reply with your opinions and comments about the two articles listed.

bigguy20 is offline Associate Member
    i read about the super boy in an issue of muscular development its true and insane, i wish i were like that lol!

I R Baboon is offline Associate Member
    crazy sh*t

jax larue is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigguy20
    i read about the super boy in an issue of muscular development its true and insane, i wish i were like that lol!
    yeh me too.Ohspeaking otthat i think they did developa way to zap that gene that he doesn't have.

RMBros is offline Junior Member
    Supposedly, he is in some real danger of dying due to those abnormalities later on in life. Damned if I can remember why.

It's better to have half the gene or gene pair missing like his mom and dad. You're still freaky strong, but you don't have the scary side effects.

The Belgian Blue is a breed of cattle that have been bred for the same genetic defect. The look super freaky, like a regular bull on juice.

Quote Originally Posted by RMBros
    Supposedly, he is in some real danger of dying due to those abnormalities later on in life. Damned if I can remember why.

It's better to have half the gene or gene pair missing like his mom and dad. You're still freaky strong, but you don't have the scary side effects.

The Belgian Blue is a breed of cattle that have been bred for the same genetic defect. The look super freaky, like a regular bull on juice.

He's outgrowing his organs

UCFTransam is offline Junior Member
    So where can i get some myostatin blocking drugs ? =)

actually, this link is really good on myostatin.

http://www.thinkmuscle.com/articles/volk/myostatin.htm
    Last edited by UCFTransam; 03-17-2006 at 12:48 PM.

can i get a jumbo size order of some mystatin blockers.....with fries please

Thread Information