Imnotdutch is offline Junior Member

Powerlifterjay.........you still around?

Ok I know you are cos I saw some posts by ya. Just catching up.........havent been around for a while. So you back into powerlifting now after your little foray into the dark side (bodybuilding)?

Is theMann still aorund? Havent seen him post up in ages either.

powerlifterjay is offline Respected Member
    whats up bro!! Ya i am around. I am reall busy these days but pop on a few times a week. How you been?? I am taking a year to bulk up and pack on more muscle then i will do some shows in 2005. Can still do over 700 sq and rep 405 for 10. Just no maxes right now.

Hows your lifting been??

Imnotdutch is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerlifterjay
    whats up bro!! Ya i am around. I am reall busy these days but pop on a few times a week. How you been?? I am taking a year to bulk up and pack on more muscle then i will do some shows in 2005. Can still do over 700 sq and rep 405 for 10. Just no maxes right now.

Hows your lifting been??
    Still strong as a goddam ox huh.

I hit a wall when I picked up a tear on my left pec. Took a while for me to get past that one. Now I'm back and getting stronger again........still working back up to 405 for 1 though!! (currently 374lb raw). I'm staying clean for the time being.......dont feel i would do a cycle justice right now.

So are these shows gonna be powerlifting orientated or bodybuilding? I havent managed to find anything on how you were doing with the injury.

ironmaiden181 is offline Female Member
    Hi PLJAY!!!! Im using my wives sign-in name...this is musclehed275! I did a show in the summer, and decided that it was enough of that beauty contest bull****! and get back to my roots again!!! Lifts are going well, I have a meet april 17th! Ryan K is coming down to stay with us for a week!! I hope all is well, please drop me a line sometimes! [email protected] stay strong bro!!!
    Kennelly Power Team
    The Elite Few!

Thread Information