rruhl is offline Member

Recent pics of Gustavo Badell & Kris Dim

I found these from Milos Sarcev Forum

rruhl is offline Member
    Gustavo Badell 3 weeks before the Ironman

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Recent pics of Gustavo Badell & Kris Dim-gb10.jpg   Recent pics of Gustavo Badell & Kris Dim-gb11vo_004.jpg   Recent pics of Gustavo Badell & Kris Dim-gb2.jpg   Recent pics of Gustavo Badell & Kris Dim-gb3.jpg   Recent pics of Gustavo Badell & Kris Dim-gb4.jpg  

Last edited by rruhl; 02-10-2004 at 01:41 PM.

rruhl is offline Member
    Gustavo Badell 3 weeks before the Ironman

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Recent pics of Gustavo Badell & Kris Dim-gb6.jpg  

rruhl is offline Member
    Kris Dim - 6 weeks out / San Francisco Pro

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Recent pics of Gustavo Badell & Kris Dim-dbicepskd.jpg   Recent pics of Gustavo Badell & Kris Dim-sanfran_01.jpg   Recent pics of Gustavo Badell & Kris Dim-sanfran002.jpg   Recent pics of Gustavo Badell & Kris Dim-sanfran3.jpg   Recent pics of Gustavo Badell & Kris Dim-sf10.jpg  

rruhl is offline Member

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Recent pics of Gustavo Badell & Kris Dim-sf11.jpg   Recent pics of Gustavo Badell & Kris Dim-sf12.jpg   Recent pics of Gustavo Badell & Kris Dim-sf4.jpg   Recent pics of Gustavo Badell & Kris Dim-sf5.jpg   Recent pics of Gustavo Badell & Kris Dim-sf6.jpg  

rruhl is offline Member

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Recent pics of Gustavo Badell & Kris Dim-sf7.jpg   Recent pics of Gustavo Badell & Kris Dim-sf8.jpg  

mfenske is offline Member
    Is it me or is Kris Dim's taper insane? I mean the flare between his waist and his lats is spectacular. Mark

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mfenske
    Is it me or is Kris Dim's taper insane? I mean the flare between his waist and his lats is spectacular. Mark
    Yeah, that's impressive. He must be pretty short to have a spread like that. Not to take anything away from it, but tall guys just can't look like that.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    the other thing that helps his taper is his complete lack of obliques.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I believe he's 5'10, coming around 220 contest

I agree, his lack of obliques adds to the taper, but I like that. I don't work obliques at all

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    haha, i like it too pheedno, as you may be able to tell by my avatar i have the same thing going. But it'll probably hurt in a competition.

mfenske is offline Member
    According to the April issue of Muscular Development (came in the mail yesterday) Kris Dim is 5'5" and weighs anywhere from 196 (contest I'm guessing) to 225 (offseason?). I am really amazed at how big he looks for his size. Mark

powerlifterjay is offline Respected Member
    He is a light heavyweight. At least that was the class he won to get his pro card. He is like 5'5 , 5'6.

rruhl is offline Member
    Kris Dim - 4 weeks out / San Francisco Pro
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Recent pics of Gustavo Badell & Kris Dim-dim1z1z.jpg   Recent pics of Gustavo Badell & Kris Dim-dim3333.jpg   Recent pics of Gustavo Badell & Kris Dim-kdimarm.jpg   Recent pics of Gustavo Badell & Kris Dim-latspback1.jpg   Recent pics of Gustavo Badell & Kris Dim-mmdim2.jpg  

His arms are insane!!

rruhl is offline Member
    Gustavo Badell 2 days out / Ironman

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Recent pics of Gustavo Badell & Kris Dim-backdbironm.jpg   Recent pics of Gustavo Badell & Kris Dim-badelbackiron.jpg   Recent pics of Gustavo Badell & Kris Dim-badelsidechest2.jpg   Recent pics of Gustavo Badell & Kris Dim-badironchest1.jpg   Recent pics of Gustavo Badell & Kris Dim-badleg.jpg  

rruhl is offline Member
    Gustavo Badell 2 days out / Ironman

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Recent pics of Gustavo Badell & Kris Dim-gbironm1.jpg   Recent pics of Gustavo Badell & Kris Dim-ironrelaxbd.jpg   Recent pics of Gustavo Badell & Kris Dim-sdtricepsiron.jpg  

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    looking good !!!!!!!!!!

great improvement. Dam pro's get it done!

rruhl is offline Member
    Wednesday - march 3rd - 10 days out!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Recent pics of Gustavo Badell & Kris Dim-dimdim1.jpg   Recent pics of Gustavo Badell & Kris Dim-dimdim4.jpg   Recent pics of Gustavo Badell & Kris Dim-dimdim6.jpg   Recent pics of Gustavo Badell & Kris Dim-dimdim7.jpg   Recent pics of Gustavo Badell & Kris Dim-dimdim9.jpg  

rruhl is offline Member
    More...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Recent pics of Gustavo Badell & Kris Dim-dimdim20.jpg   Recent pics of Gustavo Badell & Kris Dim-dimdim22.jpg   Recent pics of Gustavo Badell & Kris Dim-dimdim30.jpg  

Thread Information