guildwars05 is offline Associate Member

AR Clen spray...

Anyone use a 1 ml oral syringe (.1 increments) instead of the spray method?

I would think it would be more accurate to use .1 of the ml instead of squirts.

.1 would suggest 20 mcg I believe (clen )

I received an oral syringe from AR (other products)

thanks

hiloracerboy84 is offline Junior Member
    i use the syringe cause ive heard conflicting stories with the accuracy of the pump. being a little off with a product so potent could potentially turn your day into an nightmare..haha yeah .1ml equals 20mcg. have fun

guildwars05 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hiloracerboy84
    i use the syringe cause ive heard conflicting stories with the accuracy of the pump. being a little off with a product so potent could potentially turn your day into an nightmare..haha yeah .1ml equals 20mcg. have fun
    LOL
    thats what i was thinking..there is a huge difference between 20 mcg and 100 MU HAHAHHA

100 makes me look like im a chipmunk on crack.

jtccm1 is offline Associate Member
    how much clen should you start off taking? And how does the doses go up, what do you mean start your day off like a chimpmunk on crack? Does that stuff really get you going? And how much will it work for you, please post expernces...

cforn is offline Junior Member

T3/Clen Combo

I'm starting a cycle a 12 wk cycle of Test E at 250mg's every 3.5 days.

I have about 15lbs of stomach weight to lose with the cycle. I started a strict diet and cardio regimen.

Should I take the T3/Clen Combo offered at AnabolicReview-Research or just one or the other.

Please advise
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AR Clen spray...-img_0421.jpg   AR Clen spray...-img_0422.jpg  
    Last edited by cforn; 02-09-2006 at 08:01 PM.

hiloracerboy84 is offline Junior Member
    you could start with as low as 20mcg(.1ml) a day or possibly higher, depending on h ow responsive you are to stimulants. i took a bunch my first day and by day 3 was up to 120mcg. just keep upping the dosage and listen to your body and see how the sides go. itll get your heart rate up for sure..mine on day 2 was 100bpm just doing absolutely NOTHING all day. cforn, im not too sure about this, so please someone else chime in but i heard you have to take some kinda test compound to help your thyroid out when using t3. theres mixed responses on its effetiveness/value but keep us informed. personally id bulk first then cut down later....but if youve got the diet, time and discipline, go for it

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by cforn
    I'm starting a cycle a 12 wk cycle of Test E at 250mg's every 3.5 days.

I have about 15lbs of stomach weight to lose with the cycle. I started a strict diet and cardio regimen.

Should I take the T3/Clen Combo offered at AnabolicReview-Research or just one or the other.

Please advise

I would suggest you post your dietary approach as clen is not a miracle worker. Just another cart before the horse scenario here...drop the gear as well until your diet is spot on.

yodaddy is offline Associate Member

Question clen side?

has anyone had any really bad side effects from clen ?...is so please let me kno because i have never done anythign but over the counter supplements and really wana try clen out and see what results i can acheive from it....please let me kno thanks to all

llsdotmacll is offline Associate Member
    the worst i've gotten from clen was some cramps and a MASSIVE headache the second... since then i havnt noticed anything more than minor cramps (currently on day 8)

Thread Information