marvelousmic is offline New Member

letro, should i use the pump or just draw it up????

just wanted to know if i should use the pump on the letro or if i should i just draw it up in a syringe

Rado7 is offline Associate Member
    bump bump

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    the pump is fine

use the pump

Rado7 is offline Associate Member
    my pump i think is busted...nothing will come out...

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by Rado7
    my pump i think is busted...nothing will come out...
    Sell replacement pump tops? I would like to use the pump for clo and nolva instead of diddling with a syringe and rinsing it out. How about it, Lion? It really is a handy means of administration.

Hey Baron I haven't seen you around in a while. We found that Clomiphen & tamoxifen were thick for the pump ....We sold them that way in the past...We have changed the formula sence they might work better now. ...I'm not sure. I just do formulations not packaging.

Baron If you would like a pump send an Email ( [email protected] ) when you order next time.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    Hey Baron I haven't seen you around in a while. We found that Clomiphen & tamoxifen were thick for the pump ....We sold them that way in the past...We have changed the formula sence they might work better now. ...I'm not sure. I just do formulations not packaging.

Baron If you would like a pump send an Email ( [email protected] ) when you order next time.
    Oh I didn't think about the thickness issue. Thanks for the kind offer, btw. Actually I just got some stuff from you... some clen and I think some nolva... been getting a bunch of goodies in the mail the last few days from multiple sources so I don't remember exactly but I know I got some clen from you. I am pretty well supplied right now so it might be a while befoer I place another order. I will have an empty pump bottle soon, anyhow from another of your products. Oh yeah... I am wanting some T3 so when you have it in stock I guess I will be ordering some. Anyway thanks for all the good service and good products.

Thread Information