Thread: Letro for bones

Miketheman101 is offline New Member

Letro for bones

Is letrozole a safe and effective choice for delaying bone fusal and thus increasing height? Is 1.25 strong enough to accomplish this task? And finally, how does it affect the sex drive/reproductive system, and if it does, is it temporary or permanent. Thanks.

bump

supersteve Guest
    Yes it is. But taking it for too long could cause osteoperosis. To be safe you may want to include a small dose of anavar to help retain bone mass, but if your running for a year or less you needn't worry.
    12 months of letro @ 1.25mg per day could hypothetically give you 1-2 inches without any adverse effects. But if will only enable you to reach your genetic potential.

It will kill your sex drive though. But on the plus side it will raise your test and igf-1 levels so you will gain better and you will look dry and ripped.

How old are you?

I'm 18 but my bone age is 16. I'm concurrently taking HGH, will that retain bone mass? Also, will the loss of sex drive be temporary, and will letro have any effect on my sperm count/fertility?

sthay clean for a few years you will be growing for 3-4 years ...I grew an inch between 24-25 ...glade I got tthat last inch.

graeme87 is offline Member
    what dose of anavar would go wel with the letro? and wen u say wil kil ur sex drive does tht mean u can't get it up?

Thread Information