Thread: Make your own protein bars
03-30-2003, 06:23 PM #1
Make your own protein bars
1/4 cup light corn syrup
1-3/4 protein powder
1/3 cup honey
3/4 cup chopped peanuts
1/3 cup creamy peanut butter( natural)
2 tbsp powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup of semi-sweet choc. chips melted
1. Place corn syrup,honey peanut butter and vanilla extract inot mixer. Blend for 1 min. on Med. speed
2. Mix together protein powder,chopped peanuts and powdered sugar. Add to peanut butter mixture. Mix on low speed until well blended
3. Press mixture firmly and evenly inot a lightly greased 9"x9" pan. Let sit for one hour.
4. Cut into 12 bars. Dip bars into the melted chocolate and place on wax paper.
5. after all bars have been coated, place the pan in the freezer for 3-4 minutes to harded the chocolate.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)