boisebeast is offline Member

Is 22 too young for SARMS?

After a very difficult internal battle, I've decided not to start cycling AAS yet... I'll try to wait a couple of more years. I was wondering if doing an S4/Ostarine cycle (within normal dosages, nothing crazy) would be okay for me? I've seen tons of bloodwork and clearly SARMS are suppressive, though not nearly as much as an AAS cycle would be. I would run an appropriate PCT after my SARMS cycle if I go through with it.

I'm just feeling like, at this point, my gains are very, very slow and small despite a great diet and training regimen. I've been training naturally for four years and I've gained around 45 pounds of lean mass in that time. Here are some more stats:

Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 165 lbs
    BF %: ~7%
    Current Pics:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	forum1.jpg 
Views:	1343 
Size:	545.2 KB 
ID:	158716

Name:	forum3.jpg 
Views:	615 
Size:	827.0 KB 
ID:	158717

Name:	forum2.jpg 
Views:	299 
Size:	105.2 KB 
ID:	158718

Thanks in advance for your two cents

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    You've got a great base - keep plugging away(you look bigger than 165 imho)

Yes SARMs are suppressive and some just as bad as an AAS cycle w/no test in your system!! I think you'll be much happier if you wait - plus imo you'd do more harm than good w/out a test base!

I know your rearing to go as we all were just know your taking the safe and correct route by NOT doing any type of an oral only cycle

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by boisebeast View Post
    After a very difficult internal battle, I've decided not to start cycling AAS yet... I'll try to wait a couple of more years. I was wondering if doing an S4/Ostarine cycle (within normal dosages, nothing crazy) would be okay for me? I've seen tons of bloodwork and clearly SARMS are suppressive, though not nearly as much as an AAS cycle would be. I would run an appropriate PCT after my SARMS cycle if I go through with it.

I'm just feeling like, at this point, my gains are very, very slow and small despite a great diet and training regimen. I've been training naturally for four years and I've gained around 45 pounds of lean mass in that time. Here are some more stats:

Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 165 lbs
    BF %: ~7%
    Current Pics:

Name:	forum1.jpg 
Views:	1343 
Size:	545.2 KB 
ID:	158716

Name:	forum3.jpg 
Views:	615 
Size:	827.0 KB 
ID:	158717

Name:	forum2.jpg 
Views:	299 
Size:	105.2 KB 
ID:	158718

Thanks in advance for your two cents
    You look great and you're within 5-6 lbs of your limit for a natural at 6% bf... So i think since you're a bit young you should wait till you're about 5'11" 170 7% to hop on...Then you will most likely explode...Until then you still have some growth to go...

boisebeast is offline Member
    Alright thank you guys. I'm sure you definitely understand the urge to start cycling when you're at this point... I'm going to do the Intelligent thing and just wait a while longer and hopefully squeeze out another 5 pounds of lean mass this year. As always, thank you for your opinions.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    As has been pointed out they are suppressive so I def think it is too young. keep up the good work man. Stick with what is working!

Thread Information