• 1 Post By Ashop
  • 1 Post By jimmyinkedup
  • 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin
  • 1 Post By jimmyinkedup
  • 1 Post By jimmyinkedup

Thread: mk-677 and ostranine in between cycles

jolter604 is offline Knowledgeable Member

mk-677 and ostranine in between cycles

A friend of mine gave me a bottle of mk-677 .he has been using it for 8 months and has some good gains.he takes it m-f and takes the weekend off .I am in my last week of pct and ordered some ostranine to add in .I'm going to try 30 mg of each m-f for 4-5 weeks and see how I respond .
    Anyone have any experience with these two sarms .

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Well here is the thing, MK677 isnt a sarm at all. Im just letting you know that. I realize it is being marketed as a sarm just like GW is marketed as a sarm, but it isnt. Its an oral ghrp that doesnt effect the androgen receptor at all, which is a good thing being as you are off cycle.

Ostatrine I am not so sure. I have seen varying degrees of suppression reported. It def is suppressive even at low doses but it does seem to be dose dependent as far as how suppressive it can get. What are your thoughts on this as you are going to be just coming off of pct and are you going to run a pct after the Osta or what? If these are things you havent considered I think you maybe should.

I dont know where I stand. I dont really see Osta as off cycle to be honest. The MK by all means go for it. I am stacking mk with cjc w/dac and really enjoying it. My log is here: MK677 & CJC w/dac LOG!!
    If you dont want to read through the whole thing I just got blood work results back so the good stuff and some conclusions are on the last page of it. Cliff Notes: I think mk really works to boost gh & igf.

Im glad you posed and posted this question as I am interested in the replies and feedback you get in this thread. Its an interesting topic as I am convinced Osta has no place in PCT at all which leaves me with the question where does it belong so I am interested in what people have to say.
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 11-15-2015 at 08:11 PM.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    mk-677 is perfect. Hheard it could do some nice things to elevated cortisollevels aswell as lowering cholestrol. I am also looking for a more anabolic compound for a bridge. LGD is real anabolic...but, its too dangerous on hdl to be used in a bridge. Supressive aswell. Ostarine could be it. But havent seen anything about ostarine and cholestrol. Most say its not suppressive.
    rad140 is also interesting, specially with it good effects on prostate, but need more bloods. Numbere said it was supressive but youtubeexperts do not say that.
    I would say, go for mk-677 and ostarine and do bloods. Then do another bloodtest in 6 weeks. Check important marks. If ok, you know that ostarine works for u as a bridge.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 11-15-2015 at 08:55 PM.
    jolter604 likes this.

Lgd 4033 is another one he just gave me said it is great for bulking,can't find anything on dosing???

He just threw some lgd 4033 at me as well and said it will add 10-15 with my stack.but I can't find anything on dosing the lgd???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jolter604 View Post
    He just threw some lgd 4033 at me as well and said it will add 10-15 with my stack.but I can't find anything on dosing the lgd???
    In studies they dose it very low, like 1mg/day low!
    The sarm shills pushing it seem to say 5-10mg/day.
    InternalFire and jolter604 like this.

Lgd 4033 is another one he just gave me said it is great for bulking,can't find anything on dosing???
    most recommended lgd dosages i have seen for max gain and safety is 20 mg a day. I would do that too, but its too expensive. So i ran 10 mg ed with surprisingly good results. Its by far the most anabolic sarm there is, but you cant bridge with it. As i see it. Its just as bad for cholestrol as masteron and supressive aswell.

This might sound crazy but what if I ran nolvadex threw the bridge?to keep the suppression down???

This might sound crazy but what if I ran nolvadex threw the bridge?to keep the suppression down???
    I dont know, but i guess running to much nolva offers extra sides as well. Possible more severe than its benefits.
    I just ran into some new ostarine info. A good reliable source said from reports its actually good for cholestrol and its suppression is almost nonexisting.
    jolter604 likes this.

All I know is 8 weeks of mk-677 ,ostarine,lgd-4033
    And I went from 215 to 230.feel bloated though.

brn2domin8 is offline New Member
    Nice. What dosages did you settle in on?

ost is also bad for hdl and shouldnt be used before your hdl is ok from your cycle. I think mk and gw is the best choice for a bridge and getting in shape before your next one.

If safety first.

I'm gonna stick with just mk-677 between cycles.it seems to be the safest.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I didn't like OSTARINE at all but I do think MK 677 would be a good option.
    jolter604 likes this.

Thats a good choice jolter. Im looking into GW aswell. GW and MK. Both are good for cholestrol and lipids and havent come across other sides yet. Not supressive, not toxic.
    But maybe GW is good for you on cycle because its cholestrol capabilities and i guess you cant use it continously.

Blog Entries
    Are you going to get igf/gh blood work ? The reason I ask is I have bloods with mk677 (25mg/day) & cjc w/dac (750mcg e3d) stacked with some impressive results (check the link to the log i posted earlier in thread) BUT I am very curious how much the cjc is doing and how much the mk is doing. If someone got bloods using just mk it would give an idea of how much each compound is responsible for doing.
    Anyway if you are getting BW please post the results.
    jolter604 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Are you going to get igf/gh blood work ? The reason I ask is I have bloods with mk677 (25mg/day) & cjc w/dac (750mcg e3d) stacked with some impressive results (check the link to the log i posted earlier in thread) BUT I am very curious how much the cjc is doing and how much the mk is doing. If someone got bloods using just mk it would give an idea of how much each compound is responsible for doing.
    Anyway if you are getting BW please post the results.
    I still have 10 weeks of a cycle then 5 weeks pct then I'm gonna run it.

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Thats a good choice jolter. Im looking into GW aswell. GW and MK. Both are good for cholestrol and lipids and havent come across other sides yet. Not supressive, not toxic.
    But maybe GW is good for you on cycle because its cholestrol capabilities and i guess you cant use it continously.
    Is gw a sarm?

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup
    Are you going to get igf/gh blood work ? The reason I ask is I have bloods with mk677 (25mg/day) & cjc w/dac (750mcg e3d) stacked with some impressive results (check the link to the log i posted earlier in thread) BUT I am very curious how much the cjc is doing and how much the mk is doing. If someone got bloods using just mk it would give an idea of how much each compound is responsible for doing. Anyway if you are getting BW please post the results.
    Check my log.
    I've tried two different sources of mk-677 and it appears both of my sources were bunk.
    I've gotten bloodwork off and on.

IGF baseline : 183
    1st vendor: 197
    2nd vendor: 188
    Range: 52-328

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog
    Check my log. I've tried two different sources of mk-677 and it appears both of my sources were bunk. I've gotten bloodwork off and on. IGF baseline : 183 1st vendor: 197 2nd vendor: 188 Range: 52-328
    I can't find any mk-677 period!

I just got some epi-hg and I felt a huge difference between Geo PEPs and r u I was a lot stronger.they have a brand on amaxzon but I can't find any reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    Check my log.
    I've tried two different sources of mk-677 and it appears both of my sources were bunk.
    I've gotten bloodwork off and on.

IGF baseline : 183
    1st vendor: 197
    2nd vendor: 188
    Range: 52-328
    First, Jolter...yes, GW is a sarm...its gw and some digits, dont remember..look it up. But it doesnt bind to the androgen receptor and i guess its therefore its good for cholestrol. And it offers increased stamina, fatmelting and tiny anabolic too.

I have used mk677 4 months now and i think i love it. It really gets me through my pct without mental disorders and when i bumped it up from 12,5 mg to 25 mg my appetize really increased so i can eat more without getting fat, Increased well beeing also. Better skin also. Only thing i havent noticed is better sleep.

I wass not sure on 12,5 mg but on 25 mg i really feel it and i love the ability to eat much more and give the muscles what they want.
    And i havent come across any sides yet, not on the net, not on my body. Bit expensive though.
    Have no bloods on it cause it was too complicated for the doc to have igf1 and growth hormone on his standard test and i didnt bother to push it and ask for an advanced test at the hospital.
    jolter604 likes this.

Blog Entries
    First, Jolter...yes, GW is a sarm...its gw and some digits, dont remember..look it up. But it doesnt bind to the androgen receptor and i guess its therefore its good for cholestrol. And it offers increased stamina, fatmelting and tiny anabolic too.
    You sort of contradicted yourself. GW isnt a sarm at all. As you pointed out it doesn't act on the androgen receptor at all. It is a prar agonist. Its actually being wrongly marketed as a sarm.
    jolter604 likes this.

I have used mk677 4 months now and i think i love it. It really gets me through my pct without mental disorders and when i bumped it up from 12,5 mg to 25 mg my appetize really increased so i can eat more without getting fat, Increased well beeing also. Better skin also. Only thing i havent noticed is better sleep.

I wass not sure on 12,5 mg but on 25 mg i really feel it and i love the ability to eat much more and give the muscles what they want.
    And i havent come across any sides yet, not on the net, not on my body. Bit expensive though.
    Have no bloods on it cause it was too complicated for the doc to have igf1 and growth hormone on his standard test and i didnt bother to push it and ask for an advanced test at the hospital.
    Witch brand are u using?mk-677 I'm assuming you can tell me sense its not illegal

Blog Entries
    Witch brand are u using?mk-677 I'm assuming you can tell me sense its not illegal
    Take this to pm please. Actually that is why we no longer have an rc company as a sponsor. It is unfortunately now considered source talk. Shoot him a pm my friend.
    jolter604 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    You sort of contradicted yourself. GW isnt a sarm at all. As you pointed out it doesn't act on the androgen receptor at all. It is a prar agonist. Its actually being wrongly marketed as a sarm.
    well jimmi, tecknically ur rigth. No, ur completely rigth. Lets call it a spparm then as it works on the ppareceptor.

What matter to me is that sources tell its actually good for cholestrol, melts fat and has shown anabolic possibilities too. Maybe the same way as clen . And maybe what you are looking for to use beetween cycles. Or maybe on cycle. Ive read Jay Cutler used high doses of GW on his heavy cycles to defeat some of the sides. But article was linked from a source site, so take it with a pinch of salt, as we say in Norway.
    Anyway im gonna try it now, to prepare for my summercycle! Just have to deceide if i should run mk with it. I def want to run mk in my summercycle, but running it on cycle, pct and as a bridge...well..guess it will be some sides then, for my purse at least.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 02-12-2016 at 01:08 AM.

I just added mk-677 to the last 7 weeks of my cycle and will run it for around 6-7 months to see how my body reacts to it.I have read conflicting facts about how to run it breaking or year round.

Thread Information