puzzler is offline New Member

do i have gyno ? what are the options?

okay so i had my last cycle about a year ago at 22years old and, it completely took a tole on my hairline
    so i started taking duta in november at .5 mg all was fine the first three months,

but these last two weeks my left chest has been sore , my nipples are sensitive as hell some days, some days not,
    there is no lump that i can see or feel, my chest muscles they look the same as they have since ever

i still have half a bottle of ai so i started taking half a dose each day, the nipples are no longer sore
    but... it looks like there is alot of fat tissue on my left breast , more than my right, and my breast feels sore.

ive reduced the dose of duta, increased the ai . but honestly idk what to do.
    should i use clomid or nolva or letro ? should i not worry about it?

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzler View Post
    okay so i had my last cycle about a year ago at 22years old and, it completely took a tole on my hairline
    so i started taking duta in november at .5 mg all was fine the first three months,

but these last two weeks my left chest has been sore , my nipples are sensitive as hell some days, some days not,
    there is no lump that i can see or feel, my chest muscles they look the same as they have since ever

i still have half a bottle of ai so i started taking half a dose each day, the nipples are no longer sore
    but... it looks like there is alot of fat tissue on my left breast , more than my right, and my breast feels sore.

ive reduced the dose of duta, increased the ai . but honestly idk what to do.
    should i use clomid or nolva or letro ? should i not worry about it?
    No Lump No gyno.

You should post up your full cycle and stats?
    Last edited by Bodacious; 02-23-2016 at 08:28 PM.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    It all sounds like the 1st stages of gyno. Your nipples typically NEVER bother you,,,if they become itchy,,painful or sore you have some concerns. Time to step up and handle it now.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You can reverse it with Nolva. But you'll probably keep having issues so long as you're wiping out your DHT with dutasteride.

mike deez is offline New Member
    yes and i know fishing is not allowed i understand, but what does a guy do whos home was broken into and lost his gear
    who has no buddies available and
    who has bad credit and no credit card,
    \ugh/ already have an enlarged nip
    lost my clo and nol

Mma67 is offline Junior Member
    [QUOTE=mike deez;7190691]yes and i know fishing is not allowed i understand, but what does a guy do whos home was broken into and lost his gear
    who has no buddies available and
    who has bad credit and no credit card,
    \ugh/ already have an enlarged nip
    lost my clo and nol[/QUOTE

Fishing?

Thread Information