Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: My SR9009 log

waylaid69 is offline New Member
    Silabolin, sr9009 does not bind to the androgen receptor, so by what mechanism does it increase muscle strength?
    You are stacking it with other compounds, so how can you be sure that you're not getting a synergistic effect? Have you tried taking sr9009 on its own?
    I'd be interested to know if you still get good strength gains from it when you take it on its own.

waylaid69 is offline New Member
    Silabolin, by what mechanism does sr9009 increase muscle strength?
    Do you think it would increase muscle strength if taken on its own?

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by waylaid69 View Post
    Silabolin, by what mechanism does sr9009 increase muscle strength?
    Do you think it would increase muscle strength if taken on its own?
    Well. You will feel it best on heavy exercises like squats and deadlifts. The ones that normally takes the breath from you. Long before your muscles stop.
    SR9009 will make you do those exercises until your muscles stop, not the breathing. And without so much pain, due to heavy breathing. So yes, it def would increase muscles strength on its own. But i guess for sets where you do more than 10 reps and breathing will become important.
    And you will be able to cut down rest beetween sets and keep the quality up for 2 hours. Its not anabolic directly but all this make it indirectly anabolic.

If it works, 50% in the blogs say its junk, 50% say it works. I dont know why some guys dont feel it. Maybe they got a real underdosaged version, maybe they didnt remember to dose min. 3 times a day, which is very important.

With creatin it will work even better. Something to do with ATP and mitochondria in the cells. My norweigianenglish doesnt allow me to go further on that.-)....i guess google explains better on a cell-level.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 06-20-2016 at 04:50 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information