Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin

Thread: LGD-4033 Advice - With HCG (Overboard??)

Tearracodo is offline Junior Member

LGD-4033 Advice - With HCG (Overboard??)

Hi All,

I am just collecting some ideas at the moment, I had planned to do a Test AAS cycle in September, but I am thinking of giving that as miss now. I ran a cycle of LGD-4033 a towards that start of the year and the current blood work show that everything is as it should be. I am fairly happy with the results but I have been out of the gym for a few weeks and don't expect to be back in the gym for a month or so.

Like I say I had planned an AAS cycle which I have now scrapped, however just to push some gains I am considering a LGD-4033 cycle, the lack of hair loss/gyno/BP does make it appealing. The only concern for me is that it is suppressive and while Nolva is fine PCT to get back to normal, I didnt like the shitty feeling that I had on cycle. If i was to run it again I would either, run with a test base or run HCG , i am just looking for advice at the moment, even if I did go ahead with it, I wouldn't do this until Nov time.

So to avoid the mood negatives while on cycle, is it better to take a test base with the SARM to keep test at normal levels or take HCG from say week 2-4 to keep test levels up?

With option one is Sustanon 250 following a HRT protocol going to be enough (1 injection everything 3 weeks, which for this cycle would be 1 injection only?) I don't want to boost test level, my results with LGD alone are fairly good, my aim is not size rather a recomp.

OR with HCG to keep natural test levels correct? I read that HCG may be an overkill and the second issue that in a 4 week cycle LGD-4033 doesn't kill LH a huge amount probably why it is easy to recover from, but if I used HCG then that will as it is mimicking LH, make the recovery harder.

Like I say size isnt important and I defiantly want to stay away from wet mass. I plan to use Nolva in PCT, I do have clomid but it wasn't needed last time so shouldn't need it this time. Cortisol is a big issue PCT for me so I plan on taking Vit C but any other suggestions for cortisol control post cycle would be great.

boisebeast is offline Member
    If you're set on using LGD, I'd definitely run a TRT dose of test. That should help you from getting that shitty feeling that comes with the suppression. I don't think HCG would keep you feeling as good as a test base

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    if run test, why not just run full blown test only cycle makes all the sense in the world, sarms shut you down almost the same, so have bad shitty feeling throughout or post cycle, so introducing trt dose will still keep you shut-down, but after all either way you need to come back from being shutdown which carry the same risks, so I would say if you're suited by age and experience/dieting just man up and go proper test cycle, why waste time and hard cash on some star-dust sarms

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post
    if run test, why not just run full blown test only cycle makes all the sense in the world, sarms shut you down almost the same, so have bad shitty feeling throughout or post cycle, so introducing trt dose will still keep you shut-down, but after all either way you need to come back from being shutdown which carry the same risks, so I would say if you're suited by age and experience/dieting just man up and go proper test cycle, why waste time and hard cash on some star-dust sarms
    I have thought about running a full test cycle especially if i have to inject test anyway, but there are a few reasons I am shying away. Firstly the length of the cycle, i would have to do at least 8 weeks, ideally 10 and that's a long time to be on. I know there are 4 week cycles that people have tried but reading up about them, i personally think its safer to do a low dosage for longer then high dosages for quick results. Secondly the cost, I would need at least 8 weeks worth of AI,Nolva plus HCG and on cycle support for BP/Hair loss/cholesterol etc and then the PCT, for the results that i'm looking for, its just not worth it.

With a SARM of of the BP/Hair loss issues are reduced so less other drugs that I need to take, the cycles are shorter so easy to bounce back from and the results while not as good as the real stuff are still OK.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    I liked your reasoning and everything made sense to me.
    I have done this once and if i should do it again i would go with a trtdose, 100 mg prop f.i. 250 sus, isnt that a bit high? You could end up in the 1200-1500 range and im using sus now and sexually it hits rigth away but its surprisingly slow when it comes to anabolic behavior.
    150 mg prop is the limit ive red. With that the body will not increase hct, but i ended up in the 1100 range with 150 mg propionate ew and then i guess it will cause some androgenic sides and some e2 shit aswell.

For sure u cannot run lgd as a standalone but i have never considered hcg as a solution. Maybe some more experienced members could discuss hcg vs trt-dose for a lgdcycle.
    InternalFire likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    I have done this once and if i should do it again i would go with a trtdose, 100 mg prop f.i. 250 sus, isnt that a bit high? You could end up in the 1200-1500 range and im using sus now and sexually it hits rigth away but its surprisingly slow when it comes to anabolic behavior.
    Sus 250 should be OK for trt, I guess it could cause a high range but 1200-1500 compared to real AAS use is only slightly above the normal range, also im not looking for its anabolic properties, hopefully the LGD does that.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by naz1054 View Post
    Sus 250 should be OK for trt, I guess it could cause a high range but 1200-1500 compared to real AAS use is only slightly above the normal range, also im not looking for its anabolic properties, hopefully the LGD does that.
    Yes, LGD will do that, when i tried it i was really amazed. All say LGD is by far the most anabolic SARM and i agree.

Thread Information