edmundo22 is offline Associate Member

What types of T3 and clen ( clen substitute ) have shorter half lives?

I know there's 3 different types of t3 with different half lives I saw it in a Google Search just can't find the same web page again, I also know there's another drug very similar to Clen but with a short half life just can't remember the name, first time on Clen / t3 combo I lost 5 pounds in 5 days!, 25 micro gram T3 and Clen ramped up to 200 micro grams daily. I'm absolutely amazed and delighted with the result only did cardio twice didn't change diet only big downside was the insomnia which was horrible wasn't getting to sleep till 4 every night the heat was unbearable even on two anti depressants meds which are designed to knock me out at night also took Valerian root, I want to keep going but don't want to be on this stuff at night when I need to sleep hence this post, I want to take t3 with a 10 hour half life instead of cytomel 2.5 days and Clen substitute instead of its 36 hours, hope you guys can help me out.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by edmundo22 View Post
    25 micro gram T3 and Clen ramped up to 200 micro grams daily. .
    its not the half life you need to worry about , its your dosage of 200mcg of clen that was causing the sleep issues. thats way to much. start at 40 and work up to 100 max . T3 should be at least 50

Last edited by edmundo22; 12-19-2017 at 01:00 PM.

Ill take your advice onboard I read it was ok to go up to 160 on Clen Max 200 misinformation maybe, I gradually increased the Clen daily starting at 20 micro grams I ran Clen before had only one / two restless nights on it took anti histamine to close up the air passages slept fine after that, could be the combination of Clen T3 together or the t3 alone but the heat my body was generating at night combined with my duvet cover was unbearable I never experienced that heat on Clen alone and not even when I tried DNP , also I stopped taking both last dose Sunday morning and still had the heat insomnia Monday night where the Clen would have been out of my system so must be the T3, Ill try your Dosing program next week and see how it goes.
    Last edited by edmundo22; 12-19-2017 at 01:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by edmundo22 View Post
    I know there's 3 different types of t3 with different half lives I saw it in a Google Search just can't find the same web page again, I also know there's another drug very similar to Clen but with a short half life just can't remember the name, first time on Clen / t3 combo I lost 5 pounds in 5 days!, 25 micro gram T3 and Clen ramped up to 200 micro grams daily. I'm absolutely amazed and delighted with the result only did cardio twice didn't change diet only big downside was the insomnia which was horrible wasn't getting to sleep till 4 every night the heat was unbearable even on two anti depressants meds which are designed to knock me out at night also took Valerian root, I want to keep going but don't want to be on this stuff at night when I need to sleep hence this post, I want to take t3 with a 10 hour half life instead of cytomel 2.5 days and Clen substitute instead of its 36 hours, hope you guys can help me out.
    Wow, you take 200mcg/ed of clen ? You're a superman! I take 40mcg of clen and I didn't sleep for 36 hours.

My second day on Clen didn't sleep a wink which gave me hellish depression the day after need adequate sleep for my mental health. Would anyone else like to chime in with dosage guidelines?, have a summer duvet bought so should be easier getting to sleep, think with the heat I experienced I won't be going over 25 micro grams, the Clen I'm taking is left over from the summer just wondering is it still good as I didn't notice any increase in my air ways this time, one last question how long can you stay on T3 without doing damage?, I'm gonna do one week on and off on both drugs get the most out of them plus need time to recover get decent sleep.

I've run a number of successful clen cycles. I run clen/T3/Keto in my cutting cycle. Start at 20mcg and increase 20mcg/day until you can't handle the shakes or cramps. If you take Keto each evening, you'll be able to run clen without a break. You'll drop weight pretty fast with this regiment so you'll need to be on a cycle to maintain your muscle mass. I can maintain about 120mcg/ed for a couple of weeks until I can't handle the insomnia, shakes, and cramps. You might be able to handle the sides better than me.

Take it you can't get Keto over the counter, Ill do the week on week off I'll need the break to get some decent sleep, If I can drop 5 pounds once every forth night I'll be doing well almost seems pointless doing cardio while not on it just envy the majority that sleep well with it.

Found the answer to one of my questions the 10 hour half life version of Clen is Albuterol, if anyone's reading this and has a source for albuterol in the UK could you please PM me would be much obliged only have one source they don't stock it.
    Last edited by edmundo22; 12-21-2017 at 05:33 PM.

Thread Information