Thread: Hi.Need advice

liguy is offline New Member

Hi.Need advice

I just started a cycle on saturday (500 sust/200/Decca) .25mcg of Arimidex on sunday and tuesday. Went to the doctor today because the inner part of my elbow hurt so bad i couldnt straighten it out. He takes x-rays pokes around and tells me i have a bad case of tendinitis.And prescribes Diclofenac an NSAID............ Should i continue my cycle or is there a way i can get off safely? I think it is gonna be a while before i can do curls or much else with my left arm.................I would appreciate some sage advice!

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome to AR

this is the introduction section so u'd be better off posting this in the question & answer section.

but my advice would to u would be if u feel like u cant work out 100% then get off ur cycle right now and do a light pct. once u feel 100% again u could consider gettin on again

good luck

taylormade is offline Associate Member
    welcome

Quote Originally Posted by soccer#3
    welcome to AR

this is the introduction section so u'd be better off posting this in the question & answer section.

but my advice would to u would be if u feel like u cant work out 100% then get off ur cycle right now and do a light pct. once u feel 100% again u could consider gettin on again

good luck
    I guess you are right............What would a light pct consist of.I have plenty of Nolv,Clomid and hcg .......I would appreciate your input,Thanks

Could a mod please move this thread for me ?

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to AR!

Thread Information