D TrAiN is offline New Member

HGH for recovery after surgery??

Here is the deal..
    I got into a motorcycle accident in august and blew out my left knee. I had an open dislocation, torn Petella tendon, torn PCL,torn ACL and ruptured miniscus.. basically in lucy to hag a leg. Anyway, the first surgery went good but due to the circumstances they left the ACL and PCL to be repaired at a later date (march 13th). He is also going to tighten up the MCL. I have been doing physical thearapy since and have been back in the gym for the past few weeks. Im gettin my surgery by one of the best surgeons in the country and i know its going to go well. I have used anabolics on and off for several years and but never HGH. I have heard that HGH can be used for tendon and cartilage repair.. Do you think that i should use it in my recovery stage? If so how and siwth anythign else?
    thanks for your help guys,
    -D TrAiN

jdavis2007 is offline Associate Member
    Wait until your rehab is completely through and then start a low dose of test and deca and GH with localized injections of IGF (into the injured area). That is the best way to deal with that. Let your body's natural rehabilitative processes before you speed that process up. Hope this helps.

thetnbeast is offline New Member
    i broke my neck and my back 9 mo ago , and ive been on hygetropin at 4iu's a day, and i feel like a million bucks, hope everything goes well for you tho.,.,md

D TrAiN is offline New Member
    thanks for your help guys ..

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    GH is a healer. Forget about natural, try super-natural.

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    I just had double hernia surgery yesterday and hoping that the 4IU/day im taking might speed the healing up. Looks like I may be out of the gym for 4 weeks. Wrote to both Dennis James and Makus Rhul, they both had the surgery, and they were out for 4 weeks themselves. Crossing fingers that the HGH will help.

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maldorf
    I just had double hernia surgery yesterday and hoping that the 4IU/day im taking might speed the healing up. Looks like I may be out of the gym for 4 weeks. Wrote to both Dennis James and Makus Rhul, they both had the surgery, and they were out for 4 weeks themselves. Crossing fingers that the HGH will help.
    interested to see how that goes for you...

keep us posted & good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by plzr8
    interested to see how that goes for you...

keep us posted & good luck!
    thanks. Ill keep my progress posted. Im on my 2nd day after surgery now and the swelling is starting to go down. Pain is bearable now with the 2 percocets im taking every 4 hours. Pain was terrible for awhile, worst thing i have ever felt.

Ufa
    You must be in living hell. Hope this heals fast for you. Take care!

Quote Originally Posted by Ufa
    You must be in living hell. Hope this heals fast for you. Take care!
    Yes, its a nightmare. This will be the longest break ive ever taken from lifting, and ive been at it serious for over 20 yrs. Right now though the pain is so bad that I dont even care about the gym! My goal right now is to have my first bowel movement in 3 days, havent gone since before the surgery and Im keeping up my food intake too!

Ufa
    Pain killers will definatley make stook hard. Maybe Doc can give you
    something to soften thing up a bit.

Maroubra is offline Junior Member

My surgery

I am 5.5 weeks post op from ACL reconstuction and some meniscus damage. I have been running 4ius 6/1 Hygetropin for 4 months leading up till surgery. I upped the Hygetropin to 6ius for the week prior and two weeks post op to aid in recovery. My doc says I have recovered as fast if not faster than any of his patients and he has been practicing for 15 years. The GH also definetly helps you reduce muscle atrophy on the rest of the body. I lost the crutches 7 days after surgey and brace 20 days. It is pretty much the joke at my PT. There is the super human guy who healed from ACL in 4 weeks!

Thread Information