madwabbit is offline Banned

Exclamation Wasting Cash?? Help?

I've got normal test levels and doc is prescribing me 2.5mg Androderm patches. It isnt being used to treat hypogonadism, so insurance wont cover it. I've never used any type of test before, Im 26yrs old, and this stuff is gunna cost me 250.00 for 60 patches. My diet and workout are where they need to be, and my question is would I be wasting my cash? If I'll get any type of assistance from these Im willing to pay, but I've heard that 5mg a day isnt enough to really help out. Comments, Suggestions?

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    You won't get much if anything from that. IMO, save you change and get some real gear if that's what you're looking to do.

Well Im 5'11 and 205, 14%bfp. I've lost 24.5percent bfp in last 6 months, and gained 20lbs lbm. Im taking in 300grams of protein a day, at around 2500cals (still trying to lose this last bit of bodyfat). Im eating clean, working a seperate muscle group everyday and high intensity cardio 3 days a week. I know I still have a lot of room to grow naturally, but will 5mg/day of androderm give me a boost?

Okay, now will it give me a boost worth 250 beans?

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    I don't see it happening. That's too much cash for basically nothing. I don't even think it'll raise your test levels much higher than what they are now but they will suppress your natural levels. IMO, there's better things to spend that kind of money on.

Last edited by madwabbit; 08-07-2007 at 08:27 AM.

RBD85 is offline Anabolic Member
    save your cash or give it to me.

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    listen man... tht stuff will not help you at all.....

get your diet in check to a T and work out properly.... and buy the real thing... dont ask where but... you will get solid gains... even at 250mg a week of test e/cyp you will get much more realistic results...

good luck to you..

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    If you have normal test levels, then why is the doctor prescribing Androderm patches?

Quote Originally Posted by madwabbit
    I've got normal test levels and doc is prescribing me 2.5mg Androderm patches. It isnt being used to treat hypogonadism, so insurance wont cover it. I've never used any type of test before, Im 26yrs old, and this stuff is gunna cost me 250.00 for 60 patches. My diet and workout are where they need to be, and my question is would I be wasting my cash? If I'll get any type of assistance from these Im willing to pay, but I've heard that 5mg a day isnt enough to really help out. Comments, Suggestions?

Thread Information