boxer08 is offline Senior Member

creatine and Diarrhea

Ive been taking 10 grams of creapure Creatine Monohydrate made by reflex on training days and its been giving me Diarrhea. When i was taking nutrisport weight gain that had 3 grams of Creatine Monohydrate per serving and i was having 3 a day, so 9 grams and wernt having no problems. I dont understand why because all Creatine Monohydrate's are the same.

Mogamedogz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boxer08
    Ive been taking 10 grams of creapure Creatine Monohydrate made by reflex on training days and its been giving me Diarrhea. When i was taking nutrisport weight gain that had 3 grams of Creatine Monohydrate per serving and i was having 3 a day, so 9 grams and wernt having no problems. I dont understand why because all Creatine Monohydrate's are the same.

Sometimes it takes your body a few days to adjust to a new supplement. I would give it a few days, and if it keeps up, just switch brands. Some peoples body just dont agree with certain products.

I tried this stuff called "Horse Power" once, and I felt like i drank a bottle of poison. I have friends who take it without any problems at all. Everyone is different.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mogamedogz
    Sometimes it takes your body a few days to adjust to a new supplement. I would give it a few days, and if it keeps up, just switch brands. Some peoples body just dont agree with certain products.

I tried this stuff called "Horse Power" once, and I felt like i drank a bottle of poison. I have friends who take it without any problems at all. Everyone is different.

very true. are u drinking ur 10 grams all at once with just water? that coul be ur problem to. try having it with some food before hand. or mabye creatine mono isnt your cup of tea. try looking into CEE

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    CEE seems to do this to me. Whilst Mono doesnt?

boxer08 is offline Senior Member
    I have the full 10 grams after training with my protein and a banana.

Thread Information