jympany is offline New Member

Question DECA, TEST and HGH all at once?

So I have been doing Deca and am on my second cycle. I am also taking Testosterone Enatathe. I started doing HGH but stopped because I felt like it was messing me up. Has anyone Done HGH while doing Deca? Is it healthy to do that? I stopped because I felt like my heart was racing just too much. I think that I am going to wait to do the Growth until I cycle down from the Deca. Does anyone have any advice for me?
    Last edited by jympany; 02-20-2008 at 05:38 PM.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Please edit your post as you cannot have your email adress shown in the open. Secondly please take some time here to research proper cycles as deca only is frowned upon as if it hasnt messed you up yet, it will eventually and you will regret it. Thirdly,what are your current stats?

jympany is offline New Member
    i am 6ft, 208lbs.

Crest is offline Senior Member
    some of my friends run deca by itself with no problems and say they have good libedo.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by web_uk_builder View Post
    some of my friends run deca by itself with no problems and say they have good libedo.
    Some people are able to break thru stacks of bricks with their hands. Is itwise? No. That is why we dont recomend Deca only cycles becuase it can cause problems in later cycles. True one or two may not hurt for the time being but it may catch up to you as EVERYONE is different.

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post
    Some people are able to break thru stacks of bricks with their hands. Is itwise? No. .
    sorry, not really a lau***ng matter, but that was a funny analogy.

Crest is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post
    Some people are able to break thru stacks of bricks with their hands. Is itwise? No. That is why we dont recomend Deca only cycles becuase it can cause problems in later cycles. True one or two may not hurt for the time being but it may catch up to you as EVERYONE is different.
    exactly

oh and also i wish i could break through stacks of bricks

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jympany View Post
    So I have been doing Deca and am on my second cycle. I am also taking Testosterone Enatathe. I started doing HGH but stopped because I felt like it was messing me up. Has anyone Done HGH while doing Deca? Is it healthy to do that? I stopped because I felt like my heart was racing just too much. I think that I am going to wait to do the Growth until I cycle down from the Deca. Does anyone have any advice for me?

sounds like you need a lot more research before you do anything..how old are you? many people including myself run HGH all year long..the sides you speak of arent from the HGH most likely..could be caused by all the water retention increasing your blood pressure from the deca and test..its not wise to run deca without some dose of test..what are you doing for PCT

Thread Information