SheriD is offline Junior Member

Red face HGH Log-2008-April

I am doing Htropin HGH, Male, 29 Years OLD. Training for 5+ years. I need your help understand whats happening in my system.

- Day 1-31-March-08 - 2iu Hgh in the evening around 7PM
    Felt warm in the whole body suddenly, tingling effect in the whole body,
    headache, energy level rose up and on the same time felt lethargic and tired.
    GYM workout was excellent.. felt god pump like having energy at the gym.

- Day 2 - 1st April. At work I felt really tired. Couldn't do much. Just felt sleepy. Even tho I slept 5 Hours in the night. Had headache through out the day. Tingling sensation. ON wakeup I had wrist pain also. In the evening I took another shot of HGH at 1iu to avoid the side effects. Yeh forgot to mention one PIMPLE On my nose suddenly which hurts.

Does anyone know why I am feeeling tired, sick feeling, headache??? I have increased my protein intake ..

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    The effects you are experiencing are common HGH effects. You will notice these sides are most severe at the beginning of your cycle, so things should defenitely get better for you in that department.

If sides are unbareable, you need to lower the dose but you seem to be on the right track and I can't see any problems so far.

All the best.

-Gear

Peducho0113 is offline Senior Member
    Wish you the best of the luck on your cycle and keep us post it. I hope your side effects go away soon, but just remember that everything will only get better.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    im now on my 2nd day of Hyges GH, felt nothing yet apart from seem to get into deep sleep much faster, i have started at 2.6 ius (LOL) as i found it a simpler way of planning my first week (due to mixing and injection schedules etc, long story hahaha).

Will up to 4ius next week, and stay there for two weeks or so, if sides are still ok, will go up to 8ius after that, and remain at that dose.

Look forward to reading your log, as we started on the same day

I just started drinking yougurt which has good amount of carbs and sugar. My headache has become lighter though but I still feel lethargic and lazy. I feel weak at times then suddenly I feel energetic ..

I am happening to feel sleepy a lot. I kinda don't like this feeling.

Since its just day 2.. I am wondering if my cycle is for 8 to 10 weeks .. I can't continue living my life this way. I feel like a lewser ... I hope this side wears off by time sooner...

Also my sperms level has gone down and tests level .... Will this get normal and shoot up again .. or is it supressing my tests level ...

mr747 is offline Junior Member
    i think these sides vary from person to person i didnt experiance sides until 2 week into it
    but i have been doing alot of travel lately and when im on the plan i feel like my hands are going to burst as all the veins start popping out and my hands get really crampy

keep going bro

what are your goals dude? 8-10 weeks isnt really gonna do a great deal, if anything at all, to your physique

Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704 View Post
    what are your goals dude? 8-10 weeks isnt really gonna do a great deal, if anything at all, to your physique
    I wouldn't mind continuing it for longer ... given the fact its doing me some good gradually.

2nd day .. and em already feeling really sick .. and low!!! I didn't even do the shot today.. till I fully recover. Its just getting me tired!!! Maybe someone can learn from my experience or probably add to it ...................
    Makes me feel like I am having a bad hangover .. with light headache ...

have anyone heard of Htropin HGH? Is it like a LEGIT product????

inkslinger is offline Associate Member
    sorry to hear about your bad sides bro - the most I get is tingling in my fingers and a tightness in my wrist.. I started @ 2 iu's and now im on 2.5 -
    I've never heard of HTropin before ... maybe one of the bros have

Well I know ... tingling and tightness would be fine. I think its body to body probably.. I am recovering and I took some painkillers and voltaren injections to get over the pain in my head and chest .. so its improving ..

Probably my HGH was not of a good quality or something of that stuff or maybe its not working on me the way it should.

how are you getting on with your cycle mate?

mrtosa is offline Associate Member
    you could also lower your dose and gradually rise it...maybe you are supersensitive....i start the first week at .5 the next 2 weeks at 1 and then gradually now im on my 8 week at 2iu no problems...the letargy is something that you have work also with your diet..when if gets too hard i always have on hand some ephedra that help me...

Thread Information