Eshays is offline Banned

Very Odd situation, is this meant to happen?

Ok, so im on dbol /test C/deca . I did the dbol for 4 weeks, and absolutely exploded off of it, and put on about 9 kilos in 4 weeks, with the expense of a puffy face. I am now heading into week 9, so thats 4 weeks i have been off the Dbol, which was used to kickstart the cycle. Now the thing is, i did gain 10 kilos in 4 weeks but in the time i have been off dbol, i have lost 70% of the weight i have gained. I hit 87 kilos and am now down to 82-83, started roughly about 78-79. It is highly depressing losing all this weight mid cycle....i thought the test and deca was meant to kick in when i got off and not lose my size?

The thing that is odd about it all is that my strength is absolutely through the roof, even more so now than when i was on the Dbol. For example, before i started i would max out on 37.5 kilo per hand chest dumbell presses, now i do 47.5s, which is more than 100 pounds per hand dumbell press for reps, so my strength has definately increased. I got all the gear from the same guy, so why would he give me fake test or deca when the dbol definately worked? He is a big time dealer so i dont think thats the case, coupled with the fact that my strength is through the roof. Its just size, i lost roughly 5 kilos in the transition from getting of the Dianabol ....how much weight would i be looking to finish up on if im running deca for 12 weeks and test for 14?

Btw, here is my cycle

week 1-4 Dbol 40mg a day
    week 1-12 Deca 50mgs/ml, 8 mls shot twice a week (4mls tuesday, 4mls sat)
    week 1-14 test C, 100mg/ml, 7mls shot twice a week (3.5mls tuesday, 3.5mls sat)
    PCT clomid and tamoxifen .

Stats, 5'11, 10% bodyfat, 31 waist, 16 arms cold.
    Last edited by Eshays; 05-03-2008 at 11:01 PM.

Andro9 is offline Member
    you definitly just lost a bunch of water weight thats all.. from stopping the dbol

_007 is offline Associate Member
    have you done dbol before? most weight gains are just water retention its pretty normal to loose alot of it a couple weeks after comming off. I would do a diet check though because you should be gaining from your injectables by week 9 however if its not your first cycle 5-10 lbs is not bad ide say.

Eshays is offline Banned
    First time ive touched DBOL , ive meddled with prop for a few weeks before but wouldnt consider it a proper cycle, didnt even know about PCT back then.

I know most of it would be water though, because my face is chisled again it was fat on dbol, just didnt expect it to be this much.
    Last edited by Eshays; 05-04-2008 at 01:10 AM.

jackdup04 is offline Associate Member
    Hows ur diet bro?? Ull gain weight with d bol without a great diet but its gonna be lost when u stop....

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    knowing your diet would help, but dbol is known for blowing people up like human water balloons through the secretion (possibly) of GH and it's moderate aromatization level

BIGDOGIRISH is offline Associate Member
    Same here.
    I blew up 30lbs after 4weeks of Dbol and now in week 11 of Cyp Im still at 30lbs. Iv basically substituted the water weight for muscle.
    Was a bit of a kicking to not make anymore noticable gains but obviously 30lbs in 4weeks was crazy.

Maybe you should be eating more. I was hitting 5000cals for most of cycle.

Thread Information