Thread: Ball Shrinkage

Mase33 is offline Associate Member

Ball Shrinkage

I have heard all of the side effects of using gear. Heres my question. If your balls do shrink up, how small will they get and do they go back to normal after you cycle is over?

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Well if you have heard all the negative side effects of gear i would start turning off the local news and start researching the actual compound and how it works in your body.

Yes your testicales shrink in size due to your body sensing an exogeneous (external) form of hormone (not just test, any hormone) in your body. Your body senses this hormone as testosterone but if it is not test than it cannot utilize it as test (reason behind why you should incorporate test in your cyles to function properly). The testicles produce testosterone which if your body senses an abundant amount (ie. from injecting) than your body will shut down or slow down its natural production which results in testicle atrophy. Only on cycle however as your post cycle you use ancilleries such as nolvadex , clomid, aromasin , etc... to help your body to start producing testosterone again which your balls return to their normal size.

Mase33 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the information. Thats what i had heard but wanted another opinion.

murphylee is offline Associate Member
    he's right. The biggest part of a cycle is the PCT

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Yeah...I got testicular atrophy during my cycle, but hell...as long as your cock works who cares? Besides, run PCT after the cycle and they come back. It's not a big deal.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    My nuts always come back, even though iv'e ran C&B for years, strangely they seem to have a mind of their own and come and go as they please.
    Some days they can be small as raisins and other days as big as plums.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Mase33 View Post
    Thanks for the information. Thats what i had heard but wanted another opinion.
    http://forums.steroid.com/steroid-profiles/

Check out the profiles. Best way to learn about using AAS is first understanding the history and bio behind them. Then dig into how each one affects your body (not your muscles but your endocrine system and your bodily functioning)

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    Its funny I hear alot of people hear the rumor that your cock actually shrinks too from use lol

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnybigguns View Post
    Its funny I hear alot of people hear the rumor that your cock actually shrinks too from use lol
    It's true, it's true i cry, iv'e gone from 14" to 12" LOL.

Thread Information