njkid123 is offline Associate Member

infections and health insurance

if gone to the hospital for insurance... and i tell them it happened because of Vitamin B12 shots, would that effect my health insurance?
    Last edited by njkid123; 05-24-2009 at 05:12 PM.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Insurance?? Whats that got to do with going to the hospitle???

Oh yeah you guy's have to pay for health care....

njkid123 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post

yea man... were not as lucky as u guys overhere

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post

Yep, I rather pay for it and pick my own docs. Last thing I need is my govt running our health care, they seem to screw everything up

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by njkid123 View Post
    if gone to the hospital for insurance... and i tell them it happened because of Vitamin B12 shots, would that effect my health insurance?
    just be honest. i tell my doc everything. the first time was the hardest and i got a lecture about the danger of steroids . but now he's cool with doing blood tests regularly to catch any red flags before a serious problem occurs.

oh an my insurance wasnt effected

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    I would think it is all doctor patient privlage anyway. So your insurance most likely would not find out why you were treated, just the treatment.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post
    I would think it is all doctor patient privlage anyway. So your insurance most likely would not find out why you were treated, just the treatment.
    hahahaha dont be so sure about that. It's amazing what the insurance company can/will find out. I go to a completely different doc for my Test and my Wellness provider called me (it's a service through work) to see how i was doing with my back surgery 2 years ago and other things, they went over all my prescriptions asking me what i still took, how much and why including my Test...
    I just played it off as normal HRT which it is for the most part....but how did they know??? Obviously they have access to my pharmacy prescriptions.

Rabid Pit Bull is offline Junior Member
    Maybe its just me but I would in no way, shape or form tell my doctor I am on or was on steroids . Now, doctors aren't dumb and they can probably tell just by looking at you and/or taking into account other factors they see. But if you never tell them it won't end up on some form somewhere that the insurance company gets ahold of then drops your coverage.

If something is wrong than you'll be taken care of, doctors went to medical school and paid all that money for their education to know whats up and how to take care of it. I wouldn't divulge AAS use unless you are in serious, serious trouble.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    find a doc you trust. I've been going to the same one for years. He knows everything. does my bloodwork. He's cool with it, since he knows I know what I'm doing.

Lie to your girlfriend, not your doc.

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by derek7m View Post
    find a doc you trust. I've been going to the same one for years. He knows everything. does my bloodwork. He's cool with it, since he knows I know what I'm doing.

Lie to your girlfriend, not your doc.
    haha yeah i lie to my gf too but not my doc. it's weird how all the girls i bang would freak out if i told em i juiced. they dont seem to be complaining tho when im on 750mg/wk of test.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    hahahaha dont be so sure about that. It's amazing what the insurance company can/will find out. I go to a completely different doc for my Test and my Wellness provider called me (it's a service through work) to see how i was doing with my back surgery 2 years ago and other things, they went over all my prescriptions asking me what i still took, how much and why including my Test...
    I just played it off as normal HRT which it is for the most part....but how did they know??? Obviously they have access to my pharmacy prescriptions.
    That is very interesting.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post
    That is very interesting.
    Interesting, I though Scary and a little annoying. If they have access who else does???

Thread Information